Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish worksheets: Describing Location in Turkish.
Learn and practice describing where thinsg are, using the prepositions of location in Turkish (in, on, under, behind, in front of, next to, opposite etc) in this Turkish worksheet for self-study:
Where is the book?
It’s on the table.
Where is your car?
It’s in front of the building.
Describing Location in Turkish:
- Level Early Beginner (A1)
- Material PDF + MP3 and video lessons
- Subject Describing location in Turkish
- Grammar Prepositions of location (in, on, under etc) in Turkish
- Vocabulary Things at home, rooms, shops in Turkish
How to study this worksheet
- Download this worksheet and study “Introducing Ourselves” yourself.
- Download this worksheet and study with your Turkish language teacher.
Download this worksheet about introducing ourselves instantly from Dem Turkish Center bookstore!
How to download this worksheet
Downloading this Turkish easy reading book is easy. Simply visit Dem Turkish Center bookstore, add this to cart, go to checkout, fill in the form at the checkout, ,add your discount code if you have one, complete the purchase and download the book instantly after purchase.
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download.
- Contact him by email at email@example.com
- Contact him by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook
- Contact him by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Turkish Language Courses & Classes
Take Turkish language courses or classes and learn Turkish with Dem Turkish Center!
Dem Turkish Center offers:
- DTC Turkish Course, a membership course program.
- Turkish speaking practice classes online.
- Turkish grammar support classes online.
- And other Turkish classes.
For more information, visit:
More Turkish Language Worksheets (A1)
- Download Introducing Yourself in Turkish »
- Download Introducing Others in Turkish »
- Download Basic Questions in Turkish »
- Download “What We Have” in Turkish »
- Download “What We Want” in Turkish »
- Download “What We Are Doing” in Turkish »
- Download Getting To Know Each Other in Turkish »
- Download Everyday Routine in Turkish »
- Download Comparison in Turkish »
- Download Likes & Dislikes in Turkish »
- Download Family & Possession in Turkish »
- Download Describing Location in Turkish »
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.