Improve your Turkish reading skill while learning new Turkish words…
Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language lessons A2 for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish language video lessons for A2 (Beginner) level. Do the FREE (sample) Turkish lesson below, a bunch of lessons for you to have an idea about how it works, and download Turkish lessons for self-study instantly.
- Download individual lessons from these lessons, and study Turkish yourself.
- Download each Turkish lesson as a bundle and study Turkish yourself.
- Take Self-study Turkish Course 2, download these lessons, study yourself and get online help while studying.
How Turkish Lessons Work
Each lesson / unit has 3 parts:
- LEARN Study the lessons and learn Turkish.
- IMPROVE Study and practice the lessons and improve your Turkish.
- PRACTICE Study the lessons and practice what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Study extra materials relevant to the lesson.
Now do this FREE, sample Turkish lesson for A1 (Early Beginner) level. The lessons are taken from different lessons / units to show you how the parts of the lessons work.
Learn and practice the duration (For, Since & How Long) in this Turkish lesson.
GRAMMAR: The Aorist Tense
Learn and practice the Aorist Tense (Affirmative) in Turkish language.
Practice an easy text (A Bad Day) with exercises from the book “Turkish Penfiends 2”.
Practice an easy text with exercises from the book “What Is What 2”.
VOCABULARY: Love & Marriage
Practice Turkish words and phrases in Turkish language.
Practice a dialogue about “At The Dentist” in Turkish.