Improve your Turkish reading skill while learning new Turkish words…
Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language lessons A1 for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish language video lessons for A1 (Early Beginner) level. Do the FREE (sample) Turkish lesson below, a bunch of lessons for you to have an idea about how it works, and download Turkish lessons for self-study instantly.
- Download individual lessons from these lessons, and study Turkish yourself.
- Download each Turkish lesson as a bundle and study Turkish yourself.
- Take Self-study Turkish Course 1, download these lessons, study yourself and get online help while studying.
How Turkish Lessons Work
Each lesson / unit has 3 parts:
- LEARN Study the lessons and learn Turkish.
- IMPROVE Study and practice the lessons and improve your Turkish.
- PRACTICE Study the lessons and practice what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Study extra materials relevant to the lesson.
Now do this FREE, sample Turkish lesson for A1 (Early Beginner) level. The lessons are taken from different lessons / units to show you how the parts of the lessons work.
LESSON: Getting To Know Each Other
Learn and practice “getting to know each other” (The Present Tense) in this Turkish lesson.
GRAMMAR: Turkish Cases / At & IN
Learn and practice the suffix for “At & In” in Turkish language.
Practice an easy text with exercises from the book “Turkish Diaries 1”.
VOCABULARY: Professions I
Practice Turkish words and phrases in Turkish language.
Practice a dialogue about “Ordering A Pizza” in Turkish.