Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A1): What We Are Doing.
Learn and practice the present tense, cases and the verb “To Go” in this short Turkish course for A1 (Early Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A1, Lesson 6: What We Are Doing
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course:
- Lesson I: What We Are Doing Learn and practice the present tense – what we are doing.
- Grammar: Present Tense (Affirmative) Learn and practice the present tense (Positive) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / Weekly Plan Practice an easy text about what I am doing next week.
- Reading: A Good Boy Practice an easy text about a boy.
- Vocabulary: Compound Nouns 2 Learn and practice compound nouns in Turkish.
- Dialogues: Weekend Plan Practice a dialogue about a weekend plan.
- Test your Turkish
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.
DOWNLOAD DISCOUNT BUNDLES!
Download discount bundles including this book PDF only or PDF + MP3:
STUDY TURKISH YOURSELF
with Turkish language books, lessons / short courses & worksheets for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online:
More A1 Turkish courses:
- Introducing Yourself
- Introducing & Talking About Others
- Basic Questions in Turkish
- What We Have (There Is & Verb To “Have”)
- Basic Verbs & What We Want
- What We Are Doing (Present Tense I)
- Getting To Know Each Other (Present Tense II)
- Everyday Routine & Habits
- Comparison & Superlative
- Likes & Dislikes in Turkish
- Family & Possessive Form
- Describing Place in Turkish
DEM TURKISH CENTER
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center Links:
Download Turkish language books, lessons / short courses and worksheets for self-study:
Take Turkish language courses and classes online:
Study Turkish in Turkey with Turkish language vacation courses:
Turkey travel guides. Plan your trip to Turkey!