Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A2): Direct Reported Speech.
Learn and practice direct reported speech using the verb “To Say (Demek)” and suffix “-MİŞ” in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A2, Lesson 10: Direct Reported Speech
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Direct Reported Speech & Suffix – Miş Learn and practice verb “demek” and suffix “-miş” used for direct reporting.
- Grammar: Suffix – MIS Learn and practice the suffix – miş” in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / City Tour II Practice an easy text about city tour.
- Dialogues: Shopping For Clothes Practice a dialogue about shopping for clothes.
- Questions: Home Practice interview questions and answers about “home”.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.