Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Habits Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: What We Are Doing (A1)
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing A1” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the use of the present tense (What we are doing) in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: What We Are Doing A1
This Turkish course, “Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I What We Are Doing Learn and practice the present tense – what we are doing.
- Lesson II Where We Are Going Learn and practice the verb to do and the suffix for “To” in Turkish.
- Grammar Present Tense (Affirmative) Learn and practice the present tense (Positive) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Weekly Plan Practice an easy text about what I am doing next week.
- Vocabulary Compound Nouns 2 Learn and practice compound nouns in Turkish.
- Dialogu Inviting People Practice a dialogue about inviting people.
- Question What Are You Doing Practice questions and answers about what I am doing.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar Directional Suffix (TO) Learn and practice the suffix for “TO” in Turkish.
- Grammar Locative Suffix (AT) Learn and practice the suffix for “AT” in Turkish.
- Grammar Ablative Suffix (FROM) Learn and practice the suffix for “FROM” in Turkish.
- Reading Turkish Diaries 1: Monday Practice an easy text about what he is doing on Monday.
- Reading Turkish Penfriends 1: Bayram Holiday Practice an easy text about going on holiday at bayram.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses A1 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES