Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (PI): Past Experiences.
Learn and practice talking about past experiences using the Past Perfect Tense in this short Turkish course for PI (Pre-intermediate) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course PI, Lesson 11: Past Experiences
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Past Experiences Learn and practice the past perfect tense in Turkish.
- Grammar: Past Perfect Tense Learn and practice the past perfect tense.
- Reading: Letter / Going Camping Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 3”.
- Dialogues: Household Repair Practice a dialogue about “household repair”.
- Questions: Home Practice interview questions and answers.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.