Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A2): Past Events.
Learn and practice talking about past events using the past tense in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A2, Lesson 7: Past Events
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Past Events Learn and practice talking about the past events in Turkish.
- Grammar: Past Tense (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the past tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / Last Weekend Practice talking about past events.
- Dialogues: At The Florist Practice a dialogue about “at the florist”.
- Questions: Last Weekend Practice questions and answers about last weekend.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.