Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Duration (A2) Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Events (A2)
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Past Events (Past Tense)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the use of the past tense in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses A2: Past Events
This Turkish course, “Past Events (Past Tense)” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Past Events Learn and practice talking about the past events in Turkish.
- Grammar Past Tense (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the past tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Last Weekend Practice talking about past events.
- Dialogue At The Florist Practice a dialogue about “at the florist”.
- Questions Last Weekend Practice questions and answers about last weekend.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar When (Time Clause) Learn and practice “- diği zaman” in Turkish.
- Reading Strange News 1: Hands Up Practice an easy text.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses A2 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- A2 LIST
- A2 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 2
- A2 Turkish Language Lessons
- A2 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A2 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A2 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A2 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A2 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A2 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary