Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (B1): Passive Voice.
Learn and practice the passive voice in Turkish in this short Turkish course for B1 (Intermediate) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
When was it made?
How is it made?
Hamlet was written by Shakespeare.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Turkish Course B1: Passive Voice
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I: Passive Voice I Learn and practice the passive voice I (When was it made?) in Turkish.
- Lesson II: Passive Voice II Learn and practice the passive voice II (How is it made?) in Turkish.
- Grammar: Passive Voice Learn and practice the passive voice in Turkish.
- Reading: Coca Cola Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 4.
- Dialogues: Looking For A Flat Practice a dialogue about “looking for a flat” in Turkish.
- Interviews: Films Practice interview questions and answers about “films” in Turkish.
- Grammar: Causative Verbs Learn and practice “Have somebody do something, make somebody do something” in Turkish.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.