Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A2): Ongoing Past Events.
Learn and practice ongoing past events using the Past Continuous Tense in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A2, Lesson 5: Ongoing Past Events
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course:
- Lesson: Ongoing Past Events Learn and practice thepast continuous tense in Turkish.
- Grammar I: Past Continuous Tense (Affirmative) Learn and practice the past continuous tense in Turkish.
- Grammar II: Past Continuous Tense (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the past continuous tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / A Bad Day Practice talking about ongoing past events (past continuous tense).
- Speaking: At The Dentist Practice a dialogue about “at the dentist”.
- Speaking: Films Practice questions and answers about films.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.
DOWNLOAD DISCOUNT BUNDLES!
Download discount bundles including this book PDF only or PDF + MP3:
STUDY TURKISH YOURSELF
with Turkish language books, lessons / short courses & worksheets for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online:
More A2 Turkish courses:
- Duration (For & Since) in Turkish
- What We Can Do
- Introduction To Past
- Ongoing Past Events in Turkish
- Biography (Past Tense I)
- Past Experiences (Past Tense III)
- City Tour (Past Tense IV)
- Direct Reported Speech
- Future Events in Turkish
- Plans & Projects
- Asking & Giving Advice
- General Knowledge in Turkish
DEM TURKISH CENTER
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center Links:
Download Turkish language books, lessons / short courses and worksheets for self-study:
Take Turkish language courses and classes online:
Study Turkish in Turkey with Turkish language vacation courses:
Turkey travel guides. Plan your trip to Turkey!