Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A2): Introduction To Past Tense.
Learn and practice the past verb to be in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A2, Lesson 4: Introdction To Past Tense
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course:
- Lesson I: People in History Learn and practice past verb to be in Turkish.
- Lesson I: My Last Holiday Learn and practice past verb to be in Turkish.
- Grammar I: Past Verb To Be (Affirmative) Learn and practice past verb to be in Turkish.
- Grammar II: Past Verb To Be (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the past verb to be in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / Where Were They? Practice past verb to be in this reading text.
- Speaking: At The Chemist Practice a dialogue about “at the chemist”.”
- Speaking: Last Holiday Practice the questions and answers about his last holiday.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.
DOWNLOAD DISCOUNT BUNDLES!
Download discount bundles including this book PDF only or PDF + MP3:
STUDY TURKISH YOURSELF
with Turkish language books, lessons / short courses & worksheets for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online:
More A2 Turkish courses:
- Duration (For & Since) in Turkish
- What We Can Do
- Obligation & Necessity
- Introduction To Past
- Ongoing Past Events in Turkish
- Biography (Past Tense I)
- Past Experiences (Past Tense III)
- City Tour (Past Tense IV)
- Direct Reported Speech
- Future Events in Turkish
- Plans & Projects
- Asking & Giving Advice
- General Knowledge in Turkish
DEM TURKISH CENTER
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center Links:
Download Turkish language books, lessons / short courses and worksheets for self-study:
Take Turkish language courses and classes online:
Study Turkish in Turkey with Turkish language vacation courses:
Turkey travel guides. Plan your trip to Turkey!