Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A1): Introducing Other.
Learn and practice introducing and talking about the others using the basic questions and answers in this short Turkish course for A1 (Early Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A1, Lesson 2: Introducing Others
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Introducing & Talking About Other People Learn and practice talking about other people.
- Grammar: Verb To Be I (Affirmative) Learn and practice the verb to be (affirmative) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / My Family Practice an easy text about my family.
- Vocabulary: Everyday Expressions Learn and practice times of the day and related every expressions.
- Dialogues: Asking how people are Practice a dialogue about asking how people are.
- Questions: Family Practice basic questions and answers about family members
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.