Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Duration (A2) Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: If Clauses II
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “If Clauses II” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the if clauses, type 2 (unreal situations), type 3 (regret) and “I wish” in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: If Clauses II
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson If Clauses 2 Learn and practice “is clauses, type 2” (wishes and unreal situations) in Turkish.
- Lesson I Wish Learn and practice “I Wish” form in Turkish.
- Lesson If Clauses 3 Learn and practice “If Clauses 3” (regret) in Turkish.
- Reading If I ruled the world Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 4”.
- Reading Sponge Diving Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Short Stories 2”.
- Dialogues Good News Practice two short dialogues about “good news” in Turkish.
- Interviews Animals Practice interview questions about “animals” in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses B1 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- B1 LIST
- B1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 4
- B1 Turkish Language Lessons
- B1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- B1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- B1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- B1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- B1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- B1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary