Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (PI): If Clauses I
Learn and practice If Clauses I (Type I, Future) in Turkish in Turkish in this short Turkish course for PI (Pre-intermediate) learners.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course PI, Lesson 12: If Clauses I
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: If Clauses 1 Learn and practice the if clause, type I (future) in Turkish.
- Grammar:If Clauses 1 Learn and practice “If Clauses, Type I”.
- Reading: Letter / Superstitions Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 3”.
- Dialogues: Problems & Advice II Practice a dialogue about “giving advice”.
- Questions: Adventure Practice interview questions and answers about “adventure”.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.