Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A1): Getting To Know Each Other.
Learn and practice the present tense, getting to know each other in this short Turkish course for A1 (Early Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A1, Lesson 7: Getting To Know Each Other
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Getting To Know Each Other Learn and practice “Getting To Know Each Other” in Turkish.
- Grammar: Present Tense II (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the present tense (questions and negative forms) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / My Cousins Practice and easy text with exercises about what my cousins do.
- Vocabulary: Professions 1 Learn and practice the professions and related words.
- Dialogues: Doctor Appointment Practice a dialogue about making a doctor appointment.
- Questions: Getting To Know Each Other Practice basic questions and answers about getting to know each other.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.