Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (PI): General Knowledge.
Learn and practice general knowledge using the Aorist Tense in this short Turkish course for PI (Pre-intermediate) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course PI, Lesson 5: General Knowledge
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course:
- Lesson: General Knowledge Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Grammar I: Aorist Tense I (Affirmative) Learn and practice the Aorist Tense (Affirmative) in Turkish.
- Grammar II: Aorist Tense II (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the Aorist Tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / My Friends Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 3”.
- Reading: Turkish Films Practice 2 easy texts about 2 popular Turkish films.
- Speaking: Requests Practice short dialogues about “requests”.
- Speaking: Holiday Practice interview questions and answers about “holidays”.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
DOWNLOAD DISCOUNT BUNDLES!
Download discount bundles including this book PDF only or PDF + MP3:
STUDY TURKISH YOURSELF
with Turkish language books, lessons / short courses & worksheets for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online:
More pre-intermediate Turkish courses:
- Question Forms in Turkish
- Describing Things & People in Turkish
- Comparison & Superlative Form
- My Friend (Introduction To Clauses
- General Knowledge (Aorist Tense)
- Future & Prediction
- Asking & Giving Advice (Should & Must)
- What We Can & Could Do
- Time Clauses (When & While)
- Surprise & Discovery (Suffix – MİŞ in Turkish)
- Past Experiences (Past Perfect Tense in Turkish)
- If Clauses I
DEM TURKISH CENTER
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center Links:
Download Turkish language books, lessons / short courses and worksheets for self-study:
Take Turkish language courses and classes online:
Study Turkish in Turkey with Turkish language vacation courses:
Turkey travel guides. Plan your trip to Turkey!