Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Duration (A2) Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Firsts & Inventions
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Firsts & Inventions” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the relative & adjective clauses in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: Firsts & Inventions
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Firsts & Inventions Learn and practice the relative clauses (who / which, suffix – en) in Turkish.
- Grammar Relative Clauses Learn and practice the relative clauses (who / which, syffix – en) in Turkish.
- Lesson My Firsts Learn and practice the adjective clauses in Turkish.
- Grammar Adjective Clauses Learn and practice the adjective clauses (Suffix – diği) in Turkish.
- Reading History Quiz Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 4”.
- Dialogue At The Airport Practice a dialogue about “asking for help at the airport” in Turkish.
- Interviews SportsPractice interview questions and answers about “sports” in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses B1 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- B1 LIST
- B1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 4
- B1 Turkish Language Lessons
- B1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- B1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- B1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- B1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- B1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- B1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary