Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (B1): Facts (Did you know that …?).
Learn and practice talking about facts (Did you know that …?) using the object clauses (Suffix – diği / diğini) in Turkish in this short Turkish course for B1 (Intermediate) learners.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course B1: Facts (Object Clauses)
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Did you know that Learn and practice “object clauses” (suffix – diğini) in Turkish.
- Grammar: Object Clauses Learn and practice the object clauses (Suffix “-diğini”) in Turkish.
- Reading: Famous People Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 4”.
- Reading: First Crime Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Short Stories 2”.
- Interviews: Crime Practice interview questions about “crime” in Turkish.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.