Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Questions Dem Turkish…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Describing Things & People
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Describing Things & People” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice how to describe things and people in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: Describing Things & People
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Describing Things Learn and practice how to describe things in Turkish.
- Lesson II Describing People Learn and practice how to describe people in Turkish.
- Grammar Relative Clause Learn and practice the relative clause (who / Which) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Family Practice a text about my family.
- Reading Mauri People Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 3”.
- Dialogues Inviting People Practice a dialogue about “inviting people”.
- Questions Films Practice interview questions and answers about “films”.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar Adjective Clause Learn and practice the adjective clauses in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses PI page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- PI LIST
- PI TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- PI Turkish Language Lessons
- PI Turkish Grammar Lessons
- PI Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- PI Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- PI Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- PI DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary