Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Comparison
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Comparison & Superlative Form (PI)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Comparison & Superlative Form” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Comparison & Superlative Form PI
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 4 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete PI (Pre-intermediate) level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 3 PI for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Comparison Learn and practice comparison and superlative in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter City Guide Practice an easy text about Istanbul city guide.
- Reading Polinesians Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 3”.
- Dialogue Shopping For Clothes Practice a dialogue about “shopping for clothes”.
- Questions City Practice interview questions and answers about “city”.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar After & Before Learn and practice “after & before doing” in Turkish.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for pre-intermediate (PI) level.
- PI LIST
- PI TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- PI Turkish Language Lessons
- PI Turkish Grammar Lessons
- PI Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- PI Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- PI Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- PI DISCOUNT BUNDLES