Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (PI): Comparison & Superlative.
Learn and practice the comparison and superlative form in this short Turkish course for PI (Pre-intermediate) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course PI, Lesson 3: Comparison
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson: Comparison Learn and practice comparison and superlative in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / City Guide Practice an easy text about Istanbul city guide.
- Reading: Polinesians Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 3”.
- Dialogues: Canceling A Lesson Practice a dialogue about “canceling a lesson on the phone”.
- Questions: City Practice interview questions and answers about “city”.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.