Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A1): Basic Questions.
Learn and practice the basic questions (WH- & Yes / No questions) in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A1, Lesson 3: Basic Questions
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course:
- Lesson I: Basic Questions (WH- questions) Learn and practice the basic questions in Turkish.
- Lesson II: Basic Questions II (Yes / No) Learn and practice the basic questions in Turkish.
- Grammar I: Basic Nouns Learn and practice the basic nouns in Turkish.
- Grammar II: Basic Adjectives Learn and practice the basic adjectives in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter / My Possessions Practice an easy text about my possessions.
- Vocabulary: Days Learn and practice Turkish days in Turkish.
- Speaking: Calling a taxi Practice a dialogue about calling a taxi.
- Speaking: Family Practice interview questions and answers about family.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.
DOWNLOAD DISCOUNT BUNDLES!
Download discount bundles including this book PDF only or PDF + MP3:
STUDY TURKISH YOURSELF
with Turkish language books, lessons / short courses & worksheets for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online:
More A1 Turkish courses:
- Introducing Yourself
- Introducing & Talking About Others
- Basic Questions in Turkish
- What We Have (There Is & Verb To “Have”)
- Basic Verbs & What We Want
- What We Are Doing (Present Tense I)
- Getting To Know Each Other (Present Tense II)
- Everyday Routine & Habits
- Comparison & Superlative
- Likes & Dislikes in Turkish
- Family & Possessive Form
- Describing Place in Turkish
DEM TURKISH CENTER
Thank you very much for visiting Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language resource website offering Turkish language lerning materials and courses for self-study.
Dem Turkish Center Links:
Download Turkish language books, lessons / short courses and worksheets for self-study:
Take Turkish language courses and classes online:
Study Turkish in Turkey with Turkish language vacation courses:
Turkey travel guides. Plan your trip to Turkey!