Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish courses (A2): Advice.
Learn and practice asking and giving advice using basic if clauses, need to, should / must in this short Turkish course for A2 (Beginner) learners. Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
PDF + MP3 and video lessons.
Download and study the lessons in this short Turkish course in a week or two, at your own pace.
Turkish Course A2, Lesson 13: Advice
This Turkish course includes a bunch of lessons in 3 sections:
- LEARN with communicative lessons and grammar lessons.
- IMPROVE with easy reading lessons and vocabulary lessons.
- PRACTICE with dialogues and interview questions and answers.
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I: Introduction To If Learn and practice the basic if clauses in Turkish.
- Lesson II: Advice Learn and practice asking and giving advice in Turkish.
- Grammar: If Clause Learn and practice the basic if clause in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter TV Guide Practice an easy text with exercises.
- Interviews: Food & Drinks Practice interview questions and answers about food & drinks.
Download this Turkish course!
- Download this course (PDF + MP3 and video lessons) and study yourself.
- Download this course with online support / help from your Turkish teacher.
See the list of Turkish language lessons & courses for self-study.