Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Duration (A2) Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Advice (A2)
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Asking & Giving Advice” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the basic if clauses and forms for asking and giving advice in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses A2: Advice
This Turkish course, “Advice” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Introduction To If Learn and practice the basic if clauses in Turkish.
- Lesson II Advice Learn and practice asking and giving advice in Turkish.
- Grammar If Clause Learn and practice the basic if clause in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter TV Guide
- Interviews Food & Drinks Practice interview questions and answers about food & drinks.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Reading Dolphins Practice an easy text about Dolphins.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses A2 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- A2 LIST
- A2 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 2
- A2 Turkish Language Lessons
- A2 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A2 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A2 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A2 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A2 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A2 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary