Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Ability (What We Can Do) A2
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish language courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Ability (What We Can Do) A2” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Ability (What We Can Do) is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Ability (What We Can Do)
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 2 A2 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I What We Can Do I Learn and practice “Can (Affirmative)” in Turkish.
- Lesson II What We Can Do II Learn and practice “Can (Questions & Negative)” in Turkish.
- Grammar Can (Affirmative) Learn and practice “Can (Affirmative)” in Turkish
- Grammar Can (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice “Can (Questions & Negative)” in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter What They Can Do Practice an easy text about what my friends can do.
- Writing Ability Write what you can do or not.
- Vocabulary Everyday Expressions II Practice everyday Turkish expressions.
- Dialogues Canceling A Lesson Practice a dialogue about canceling a lesson on the phone.
- Questions Holidays Practice questions and answers about holidays.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 2
- Grammar Both Either & Neither Learn and practice the words “both, either & neither” in Turkish.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for beginner (A2) level.
- A2 LIST
- A2 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 2
- A2 Turkish Language Lessons
- A2 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A2 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A2 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A2 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A2 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A2 DISCOUNT BUNDLES