Places to visit in Turkey. Ancient city of Ephesus, Izmir.…
Do you know how to make Turkish delight?
The Turkish delight or Lokum is not just popular in Turkey, but has found favor with tourists from all over the world.
Lokum, Turkish delight, invented during the 18th Century in Istanbul and it did not take long for this sweet to become the darling of the Ottomans as well as Europeans and the whole world today. Turkish delight is based on a gel of starch and sugar consisting of chopped dates, pistachios, hazelnuts, walnuts … flavored with rosewater, mastic, Bergamot orange or lemon…
Are you learning Turkish language?
Dem Turkish Center is a Turkish language learning resource website offering Turkish language lessons, books, worksheets and courses for seşf-study.
Learn Turkish language yourself with Dem Turkish Center!Teach yourself Turkish with discount bundles (PDF, PDF+MP3, video bundles) »
Download Turkish language learning video lessons »
Become a DTC Member and learn Turkish yourself with your Turkish teacher »
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
TURKISH A2, PI (Pre-intermediate), B1
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary