Turkish Language Courses & Classes:
Intensive Turkish Courses Online
Would you like to take an intensive Turkish course and learn Turkish online via Skype with practical Dem Turkish Center lessons or Istanbul course book for upper levels?
If yes, here is how it works and how to start learning Turkish online:
Take intensive and interactive Turkish courses for all levels online via Skype and learn Turkish language with an experienced Turkish language teacher, at the comfort of your home or office, wherever you are located in the world!
Intensive Turkish Course is an intensive and interactive Turkish course for Turkish language learners who want to obtain practical use in speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar of the modern Turkish language.
We teach our Turkish course (for early beginners, beginners & pre-intermediate courses) with practical Dem Turkish Center lessons including communicative lessons, grammar, vocabulary, reading, writing and everyday Turkish worksheets used as supplementary materials or homework – with audios & answer keys.
Did you know that you can also study your Turkish lessons yourself because these practical lessons are also self-study Turkish lessons – with audios & answer keys?
- Level All levels.
- Number of Participants Private lessons with 1 student
- Software Skype (Our Skype account is dem.turkish.center)
- Materials Practical Dem Turkish Center lessons and Istanbul Course Books for upper levels.
- Teacher Qualified & experienced teacher speaking English
- Number Of Weekly Classes 2, 3 or 4 hours a week
- Times & Days Negotiable. Contact us to discuss the details.
Contact us using the form on this page (contact buttons) or by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about your intensive Turkish course including trial lesson, software, number of lessons, number of students, number of weekly hours, materials, working days & times, tutoring fee, payment method and terms & conditions.
Turkish Course Options
Beside taking intensive Turkish courses online via Skype, you can also study Turkish yourself or study yourself with a Turkish teacher. Here is how:
- OPTION 1: Take intensive courses online (complete course). If you are a total beginner (A1), late beginner (A2) or a pre-intermediate Turkish learner, take intensive Turkish courses online via Skype(2, 3 or 4 hours a week, not less than 2 hours a week) with your Turkish language teacher. Read the details & FAQ for Turkish language courses online and contact us to meet the teacher, schedule a trial lesson to see how it works.
- OPTION 2: Self-study Turkish Courses (Study Turkish yourself & with your Turkish teacher). Take Self-study Turkish Courses if you don’t want to take an intensive Turkish course and want to study Turkish yourself at your own pace with the help of a Turkish language teacher, online and offline. Complete1 level in 3 months (4 lessons a month).
- OPTION 3: Self-study Turkish Lessons (Study yourself). Ideal if you want to study Turkish lessons yourself at your own pace (without a Turkish teacher, download Self-study Turkish Lessons – with audios & answer keys and study Turkish yourself.
- OPTION 4: Self-study Turkish Lessons (Study yourself & study with your teacher). If you want to study Turkish lessons yourself at your own pace and take 1 hour online lesson after studying your lesson to revise and practice with your Turkish teacher, download Self-study Turkish Lessons – with audios & answer keys and study Turkish yourself & study with your Turkish teacher.
How does it work?
- Download and sign up on Skype if it not installed on your computer or device.
- Contact us by email at email@example.com (or firstname.lastname@example.org) or Skype at dem.turkish.center
- Schedule your trial lesson by email to see how it works and discuss the details.
- Meet your Turkish teacher online, have a trial lessons, make a plan with your teacher and decide how many hours you will take a week, what days and times you are available and so on.
- Pay for your classes weekly or monthly before your classes.
- And start studying Turkish online with your Turkish language teacher.
Meet your Turkish language teacher
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language course.
- Contact him by email at email@example.com
- Contact him by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook
- Contact him by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Contact us using the form on this page (Contact buttons) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more details about your intensive Turkish course including trial lesson, software, number of lessons, number of students, number of weekly hours, materials, working days & times, tutoring fee, payment method and terms & conditions.
Although I am flexible, I have my own terms & conditions for my online Turkish courses & classes. Please read and accept the following terms & conditions before taking online Turkish courses. Thanks in advance!
- My online Turkish lessons take 60 minutes.
- Minimum age of enrolment for my Turkish lessons is 18.
- The lessons are booked at least 1 day before the lesson.
- Booked (and paid) lessons are completed within 2 months from the payment date. Expired lessons are considered as completed, unless it is the teacher who is responsible for the delay of the lesson.
- The student pays for the tutoring fee before the classes using one of the payment methods above.
- The lessons missed by the student without a notice is considered as completed.
- The teacher waits for 15 minutes if the student doesn’t turn up at class on time. In case of being late, the lesson will be given and finish on time.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made at least 1 day before the class. Missed lessons are scheduled at a later date by the teacher and the student. Unfortunately any lessons cancelled without a notice will be considered as completed.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, you will be contacted at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson and this will be arranged at a later date. In the unlikely event of your lesson being cancelled less than 24 hours before the start, you will be refunded the cost of the lesson in full.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please contact the teacher by email at firstname.lastname@example.org (or email@example.com), Skype at dem.turkish.center or by my Facebook to have a trial lesson, discuss the details and schedule your first Turkish lesson of your intensive Turkish course.
Can I try a lesson?
TRIAL LESSON I start my intensive Turkish courses with a trial lesson. This way we can meet online and get to know each other, try a lesson and discuss the details of your intensive Turkish course.
What software are you using for your online courses?
SOFTWARE I am using Skype for my online Turkish courses & classes. Skype is a free software you can chat, talk (with or without video) over the Internet. If you don’t have Skype installed on your computer, simply download Skype at Skype.com and open an account.
My Skype is dem.turkish.center
How many students are you teaching?
NUMBER OF STUDENTS I am teaching one student privately. Although I tried to teach online classes to more students before, I am not teaching more students any more because it doesn’t work well due to connection speed and other technical problems.
How many hours a week are you teaching?
NUMBER OF WEEKLY HOURS For intensive Turkish courses, you can take 2, 3, 4, 5 classes a week. I recommend you to take at least 2 hours a week. If you have time, 3 hours a week ideal. However, if you don’t have time and want to take 1 hour online lesson a week, I recommend you to take my Self-study Turkish Courses (Study yourself + with your Turkish language teacher).
What materials are you using?
MATERIALS I am using;
- my own practical Turkish language lessons & books for beginner & pre-intermediate learners,
- Istanbul course books for intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced Turkish language learners,
- or your Turkish language materials or course books if you want to take Turkish support lessons online.
My students don’t need to pay for the materials. They are free of charge for my Turkish language students.
What days and times are you working?
WORKING DAYS & TIMES I am working on week days (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) between 09.00 AM and 17.00 (or 18.00) Turkey time and Saturdays between 09.00 and 14.00 Turkey time.
What are the payment methods?
PAYMENT METHOD Since June 2016, Paypal.com hasn’t been operating in Turkey for sending and receiving money online. So I accept payments with Transferwise.com for online payments. I am sharing my account details with my students and they are sending me tutoring fee online with Transferwise.com, which is cheaper and faster than most online payment processors.
Buy hours for your Turkish Coffee Break speaking lessons Online!
How many hours should I buy?
- Buy 1 or 2 hours if you need a short course with a Turkish language teacher.
- Buy 4 hours if you want to take 4 hours (1 hour a week) a month.
- Buy 8 hours if you want to take 8 hours (2 hours a week) a month.
- Buy 12 hours if you want to take 12 hours (3 hours a week) a month.
How to buy hours for your Turkish speaking classes online
- Contact us using the form below (“Contact Us” button).
- Meet your teacher, discuss details and schedule your classes.
- Pay for your Turkish speaking classes either by sending money with Transferwise.com or by your credit card.
- Get online and start improving your Turkish speaking skill!
Did you know that our Turkish language students download our Turkish language learning materials (Turkish lessons, worksheets and books with audios & answer keys) FREE!
Take intensive and interactive Turkish courses online via Skype and learn Turkish language with an experienced Turkish language teacher, at the comfort of your home or office, wherever you are located in the world!
Contact us by email using the form below (“Contact Us” button below) or at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com, discuss with your Turkish teacher and schedule your Turkish speaking practice classes online!