Turkish Courses Online via Skype
Learn Turkish online via Skype with practical Dem Turkish Center lessons.
What is an intensive Turkish course?
Intensive Turkish courses are intensive and interactive Turkish lessons for Turkish language learners who want to obtain practical use in speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary and grammar of the modern Turkish language.
What are the lessons / course books used in an intensive Turkish course?
We teach our intensive Turkish courses with practical Dem Turkish Center lessons for beginner & pre-intermediate learners, including grammar, vocabulary, reading & writing worksheets used as supplementary materials or homework – with audios & answer keys) and Istanbul course books for more advanced levels.
- Beginner Turkish Courses Online (A1) (12 practical DTC Turkish lessons)
- Late beginner Turkish Courses (A2) (14 practical DTC Turkish lessons)
- Pre-intermediate Turkish Courses (24 practical DTC Turkish lessons)
- Intermediate Turkish Courses (B1) (using Istanbul Course Books)
- Upper-intermediate Turkish Courses (B2) (using Istanbul Course Books)
- Advanced Turkish Courses (C1) (using Istanbul Course Books)
Did you know that you can also study Turkish yourself using the practical DTC Turkish lessons because they are also designed for self-study with audios & answer keys? Check out the options below.
Beside taking intensive Turkish courses online via Skype, you can also study Turkish yourself or study yourself with a Turkish teacher. Here is how:
- OPTION 1: Take intensive courses online (complete course). If you are a total beginner (A1), late beginner (A2) or a pre-intermediate Turkish learner, take intensive Turkish courses online via Skype(2, 3 or 4 hours a week, not less than 2 hours a week) with your Turkish language teacher. Read the details & FAQ for Turkish language courses online and contact us to meet the teacher, schedule a trial lesson to see how it works.
- OPTION 2: Self-study Turkish Courses (Study Turkish yourself & with your Turkish teacher). Take Self-study Turkish Courses if you don’t want to take an intensive Turkish course and want to study Turkish yourself at your own pace with the help of a Turkish language teacher, online and offline. Complete1 level in 3 months (4 lessons a month).
- OPTION 3: Self-study Turkish Lessons (Study yourself). Ideal if you want to study Turkish lessons yourself at your own pace (without a Turkish teacher, download Self-study Turkish Lessons – with audios & answer keys and study Turkish yourself.
- OPTION 4: Self-study Turkish Lessons (Study yourself & study with your teacher). If you want to study Turkish lessons yourself at your own pace and take 1 hour online lesson after studying your lesson to revise and practice with your Turkish teacher, download Self-study Turkish Lessons – with audios & answer keys and study Turkish yourself & study with your Turkish teacher.
If you would like to take an intensive Turkish course, here are the course details:
- Level Beginner (A1), late beginner (A2) and pre-intermediate levels We are using Istanbul course books for intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced levels.
- Number of Participants Private lessons with 1 student
- Software Skype (Our Skype account is dem.turkish.center)
- Materials Practical Dem Turkish Center lessons with audios & answer keys
- Teacher Qualified & experienced teacher speaking English
- Number Of Lessons 12 practical Turkish lessons for beginner (A1) level, 14 practical Turkish lessons for late beginner (A2) level, 12 practical Turkish lessons for pre-intermediate level (part 1) and 12 practical Turkish lessons for pre-intermediate level (part 2) – with audios and answer keys!
- Number Of Weekly Classes 2, 3 or 4 hours a week Visit Self-study Turkish Courses (study yourself + with yourTurkish teacher) if you would like to take 1 hour a week.
- Times & Days Negotiable. Contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the details.
How it works
- Read the information and contact us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a class with your Turkish teacher to meet your teacher, discuss the details and have a trial lesson to see how it works.
- Make a plan with your Turkish teacher including level, weekly hours, days and times.
- Start learning Turkish with your Turkish teacher online via Skype!
TRIAL LESSON I start my intensive Turkish courses with a trial lesson. This way we can meet online and get to know each other, try a lesson and discuss the details of your intensive Turkish course.
SOFTWARE I am using Skype for my online Turkish courses & classes. Skype is a free software you can chat, talk (with or without video) over the Internet. If you don’t have Skype installed on your computer, simply download Skype at Skype.com and open an account.
My Skype is dem.turkish.center
NUMBER OF STUDENTS I am teaching one student privately. Although I tried to teach online classes to more students before, I am not teaching more students any more because it doesn’t work well due to connection speed and other technical problems.
NUMBER OF WEEKLY HOURS For intensive Turkish courses, you can take 2, 3, 4, 5 classes a week. I recommend you to take at least 2 hours a week. If you have time, 3 hours a week ideal. However, if you don’t have time and want to take 1 hour online lesson a week, I recommend you to take my Self-study Turkish Courses (Study yourself + with your Turkish language teacher).
MATERIALS I am using;
- my own practical Turkish language lessons & books for beginner & pre-intermediate learners,
- Istanbul course books for intermediate, upper-intermediate and advanced Turkish language learners,
- or your Turkish language materials or course books if you want to take Turkish support lessons online.
My students don’t need to pay for the materials. They are free of charge for my Turkish language students.
WORKING DAYS & TIMES I am working on week days (Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays) between 09.00 AM and 17.00 (or 18.00) Turkey time and Saturdays between 09.00 and 14.00 Turkey time.
PAYMENT METHOD Since June 2016, Paypal.com hasn’t been operating in Turkey for sending and receiving money online. So I accept payments with Transferwise.com for online payments. I am sharing my account details with my students and they are sending me tutoring fee online with Transferwise.com, which is cheaper and faster than most online payment processors.
Although I am flexible, I have my own terms & conditions for my online Turkish courses & classes. Please read and accept the following terms & conditions before taking online Turkish courses. Thanks in advance!
- My online Turkish lessons take 60 minutes.
- Minimum age of enrolment for my Turkish lessons is 18.
- The lessons are booked at least 1 day before the lesson.
- Booked (and paid) lessons are completed within 2 months from the payment date. Expired lessons are considered as completed, unless it is the teacher who is responsible for the delay of the lesson.
- The student pays for the tutoring fee before the classes using one of the payment methods above.
- The lessons missed by the student without a notice is considered as completed.
- The teacher waits for 15 minutes if the student doesn’t turn up at class on time. In case of being late, the lesson will be given and finish on time.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made at least 1 day before the class. Missed lessons are scheduled at a later date by the teacher and the student. Unfortunately any lessons cancelled without a notice will be considered as completed.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, you will be contacted at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson and this will be arranged at a later date. In the unlikely event of your lesson being cancelled less than 24 hours before the start, you will be refunded the cost of the lesson in full.
Thanks for your interest! I am Ali Akpinar, a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books, lessons & worksheets for self-study and Turkish language courses & classes online via Skype. Please contact me by email at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook or by Skype at dem.turkish.center if you need forther questions about intensive Turkish courses if you are interested.
- DEM TURKISH CENTER: Learn Turkish with Dem Turkish Center (home page) Turkish language learning materials and courses & classes »
- TURKISH LANGUAGE BOOKS: Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language learning books for self-study – with/without audios »
- SELF-STUDY TURKISH LESSONS: Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish lessons with audios & answer keys – study yourself and/or study with your teacher »
- TURKISH LANGUAGE WORKSHEETS: Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language worksheets forself-study with audios & answer keys – study yourself and/or study with your teacher »
- TEACH YOURSELF TURKISH with Turkish language packages with a discount including audios & answer keys »
- TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSES: Learn Turkish with Turkish language courses online via Skype »
- TURKISH LANGUAGE CLASSES: Learn Turkish with Turkish language classes (speaking, reading, grammar, writing) online via Skype »
- LEARN TURKISH WITH ALI AKPINAR: Learn Turkish with Ali AKpinar, a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language materials and courses online »
- FETHIYE, TURKEY: Plan your trip to Fethiye, Turkish lessons in Fethiye, Turkish language vacation courses in Fethiye, Turkey »
- STUDY IN TURKEY: Turkish Language Vacation Courses in Fethiye, Turkey »
- TURKEY TRAVEL: Plan your trip to Turkey – Book cheapest flight deals, your hotel and tours, tickets & activities »