Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish language learning books, lessons, worksheets for self-study and Turkish…
Improve your Turkish language with Turkish Writing (letter / text correction) Practice Courses 1 for early beginner (A1) Turkish language learners – by email!
Write letters / texts and practice Turkish grammar & reading while learning new words and phrases.
Buy 1 hour only or more to make a short course.
What is Turkish Writing Practice Courses?
Turkish writing practice courses are the texts or letters you write to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish language teacher), who reads, corrects your mistakes, adds grammar or usage explanations and sends it back to you for review.
Turkish writing lessons are also a good way to practice Turkish grammar and learn new Turkish words and phrases.
What To Write About
Here is what you can write about:
- You can write your own letters / texts Simply make a list and write your own letters / texts about anything, book/film reviews, memories, diaries, news, opinions, thoughts, what you did at the weekend, what you are going to do next weekend, your future plans etc
- You can write about the topics in your Turkish course book If you are taking a course, you can also make a list of the topics in your course book (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1) with your penfriend (your Turkish teacher) and write about them. Simply make a list of the topics in your course book with your penfriend (Turkish teacher), write texts, send them to your Turkish penfriend for him to correct your letter and explain your mistakes.
What does your Turkish teacher do?
Your Turkish teacher (your penfriend) will gladly read your letter / texts, correct your mistakes, explain your mistakes (or usage) with short notes, send them back to you for review and help you with your Turkish studies!
Try a Turkish writing (letter correction) lesson! Write a letter / text, send it to your Turkish penfriend (your Turkish teacher) at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for correction and try a free lesson!
How It Works
- Buy lessons for your Turkish writing lessons by email.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours.
- Start writing your own letters / texts and sending them to you Turkish teacher.
- And start improving your Turkish language with your Turkish teacher!
- Please send your letters / texts to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your course (the number of lessons you have bought) is completed in a month. You can buy more lessons if you want to continue.
- Your teacher will get in touch with you after buying lessons to schedule your course.
How To Buy Lessons
- Simply add the number of lessons in the form (The number of lessons you want to take).
- Add to cart and fill in the form before buying your Turkish writing lessons.
- Add the discount code in the form if you have a discount code or if you are a DTC.COM member.
- You will be redirected to iyzico.com’s (an online payment processor) secure payment page to make a payment by your credit card.
- Your Turkish teacher will contact you after buying hours to schedule your class(es) or course.
Dem Turkish Center Membership
Would you like to study Turkish yourself at your own pace with the help of your Turkish language teacher?
Then, becoming a DTC member would be ideal for you.
DTC.COM Membership is a self-study Turkish language course for Turkish language learners who want to study Turkish themselves at their own pace with self-study Turkish language materials, get online help while studying and take online classes with a Turkish language teacher to revise & practice what they have studied.
For more information visit DTC Membership page:
More Early Beginner / A1 Materials & Courses
Visit this page to find out more Turkish language learning lesson, books, classes and courses for early beginner / A1 level: