Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language lessons A2 for self-study.…
Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish Video Lessons 1 (A1)!
Turkish video lessons are short, practical Turkish video lessons for early beginners (A1). Simply download Turkish video lessons, study everyday or 2, 3 days a week and learn Turkish language yourself.
The List of Turkish Video Lessons 1 (A1)
You can either download individual Turkish video lessons or download all the lessons as a bundle.
The list of Turkish Video Lessons 1 (A1) is:
- Introducing Yourself Introduce yourself with basic questions and answers.
- Introducing Other People Introduce people with basic questions and answers.
- Basic Questions 1 (WH- Questions) Basic question form in Turkish.
- Basic Questions 2 (Yes / No Questions Basic yes / no questions in Turkish.
- There Is & Quantity The word “Var & Yok” and quantity in Turkish.
- What We Have Use of the verb “To Have” (Var & Yok) in Turkish.
- Basic Verbs & Definitite Object Basic verb forms and the suffix for “The” in Turkish.
- What We Want Use of the verb “To Want” in Turkish.
- What We Want To Do Use of the verb “To Want (To Do)” in Turkish.
- Present Tense (What We Are Doing) Learn and practice the basic use of the present tense in Turkish.
- Where We Are Going Learn and practice the use of the verb “To Go” and the suffix for “To” in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Getting To Know Each Other) Learn and practice getting to know each other in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Everyday Routine) Learn and practice talking about everyday routine in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Habits) Learn and practice talking about habits in Turkish.
- Comparison & Superlative Learn and practice comparing things in Turkish.
- Likes & Dislikes Learn and practice talking about what we like or not in Turkish.
- Infinitive Of Purpose Learn the infinitive of purpose in Turkish.
- Possession & Family Members Learn and practice talking about family members using the possessive form in Turkish.
- Describing Location Learn and practice describing where things are (in, on, behind, next to, opposite, between, in front of etc) in Turkish.
Sample Turkish Video Lesson
View a sample Turkish video lesson (Introducing Yourself):
How to download Turkish Video Lessons 1 (A1)
Visit Turkish Video Lessons page for the list of Turkish video lessons and options for downloading.Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish video lessons for self-study »