Improve your Turkish language with Turkish Writing (letter correction) Courses: Turkish Penfriends 3 for early…
Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons Online via Skype
Improve your Turkish speaking skill with Turkish speaking practice courses and lessons online via Skype, at the comfort of your home or office, wherever you are located in the world!
Improve your Turkish language with Dem Turkish Center Turkish speaking practice courses and lessons online via Skype for beginner (A1 & A2), pre-intermediate, intermediate (B1), upper-intermediate (B2) and advanced (C1) Turkish language learners who want to practice Turkish speaking with a Turkish teacher online via Skype.
We are offering 3 types of Turkish speaking lessons online via Skype:
- Turkish Coffee Break Casual Turkish speaking lessons
- Turkish Interviews Questions Turkish speaking lessons through questions & answers
- Turkish Speaking Practice Turkish speaking courses for A1, A2, Pre-intermediate, B1, B2, C2 students Read more below
1. Turkish Coffee Break
Have casual Turkish speaking lessons for all levels!
Turkish Coffee Break speaking lessons are ideal for learners (any levels) who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill and gain fluency with short conversation classes (without any worksheets or lesson plans) while having a cup of coffee, any time of the day, before work, during your lunch or after work. Have a casual chat in Turkish with your Turkish language teacher online!
2. Turkish Interview Questions
Ask and answer lots of questions and improve your speaking (and listening) skill!
Turkish Interview Questions are ideal for learners (any levels) who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill and gain fluency through typical conversation questions about popular topics such as sports, music, business, books, films, politics etc.
How we teach:
We are not teaching, we are talking! This is the idea. Simply ask and answer and start conversations with a lot of questions to improve your Turkish speaking skill!
3. Turkish Speaking Practice (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Are you taking a Turkish language course? Do you need Turkish speaking practice to improve your Turkish language? Then take Turkish speaking practice courses online via Skype and improve your Turkish speaking skill!
Beside Turkish Coffee Break and Turkish Interview Questions, we are also offering Turkish speaking practice courses for Turkish language learners who are studying Turkish themselves or taking a Turkish language course and want to practice Turkish speaking skill according to the European language framework levels (A1, A2, Pre-intermediate, B1, B2, C1, C2)
TSP: How it works
- Contact us by email to meet online.
- Meet the teacher online to discuss the details & plan your course.
- Have a trial lesson when you meet your teacher.
- Schedule your course and start improving your Turkish speaking skill!
All levels (A, A2, Pre-intermediate, B1, B2, C1.
Make a list of conversation topics and plan your Turkish speaking practice course (8 hour courses) with your teacher.
Number Of Lessons & Duration
We are offering 8-hour, short course completed in 1 month (2 hours a week). Why 1 month? Because the more you practice, the better you speak Turkish!
Number Of Students
1 student, one to one.
Ali Akpinar Meet the teacher below.
Skype Download Skype
384 TL for an 8-hour course – 20 % OFF (102 USD, 85 Euros, 75 GBP) Check currency updates
Transferwise.com or bank transfer.
Meet The Teacher
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download. Contact him by email at email@example.com by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook or by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Terms & Conditions
Please read and accept the following terms & conditions before taking online Turkish lessons. Thanks in advance!
- Online Turkish lessons take 60 minutes / 1 hour.
- The lessons are booked at least 1 day before the lesson.
- Booked (and paid) lessons are completed within 2 months from the payment date. Expired lessons are considered as completed, unless it is the teacher who is responsible for the delay of the lesson.
- The student pays for the tutoring fee before the class(es) using one of the payment methods above.
- The lessons missed by the student without a notice is considered as completed.
- The teacher waits for 15 minutes if the student doesn’t turn up at class on time. In case of being late, the lesson will be given and finish on time.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made at least 1 day before the class. Missed lessons are scheduled at a later date by the teacher and the student. Unfortunately any lessons cancelled without a notice will be considered as completed.
Are you on Facebook?
Follow Dem Turkish Center for Turkish language information, free lessons, words and phrases and news and updates about Dem Turkish Center books and lessons!
Plan your Turkish speaking course!
Plan your Turkish speaking course in 4 simple steps and contact us to discuss the details.
1. Choose the type of Turkish speaking course you want to take.
Which type of Turkish speaking course is good for you: Casual Turkish speaking lessons (Turkish Coffee Break), Turkish questions & answers sessions (Turkish Interview Questions) or Turkish speaking topics and points in the course book you are studying?
2. Decide how many hours of Turkish speaking course you want to take.
It’s very important to have a deadline to asses what you have learned. You can always renew and resume your Turkish speaking lessons, of course.
Deciding the number of hours of your Turkish lessons is not only good for you to improve your Turkish speaking skill, but also good to make the best use of your Turkish speaking course.
3. Make a list of the topics, points etc you want to study.
What’s your level? What do you need to practice according to your level? For example, if you are a beginner, you shouldn’t practice a topic like “politics” now.
Make a rough list of conversation topics and points according your level before meeting your Turkish teacher (or with your Turkish teacher when you meet him). He/she will also help you choose the right conversation topics and points to help you in the best way.
4. Contact your Turkish teacher to discuss the details and design your Turkish speaking course.
- You have decided the type of Turkish speaking course.
- You have decided how many hours of Turkish speaking course you want to take.
- You have made a rough list of conversation topics before discussing with your teacher.
- Now it’s time to contact us to discuss the details and design your Turkish speaking course.
Please make sure to add your level, type of speaking course you want to take, Skype name, location (for time difference), available days and times and other details.