Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish language learning books, lessons, worksheets for self-study and Turkish…
Turkish Speaking Practice Classes:
Turkish Coffee Break
Stop learning and start speaking Turkish language with Turkish speaking practice classes online via Skype, at the comfort of your home or office, wherever you are located in the world – for all levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1)!
What is Turkish Coffee Break Classes?
Improve your Turkish with casual Turkish speaking practice lessons online via Skype!
Turkish Coffe Break is casual Turkish speaking practice classes online via Skype for Turkish language learners, anyone, any levels, who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill and gain fluency with short conversation sessions (without any worksheets or lesson plans) while having a cup of coffee (It doesn’t have to be a Turkish coffee, of course), any time of the day, before work, during your lunch or after work.
Ideal for Turkish language learners who can’t find anyone to speak Turkish to improve their Turkish speaking skills. Simply meet your Turkish language teacher online, have a casual chat in Turkish and improve your Turkish through everyday conversations.
How it works
- Decide how many hour you would like to take and make a short online course.
- Contact your Turkish teacher, discuss and pay for your Turkish classes online.
- Schedule your Turkish speaking classes with your Turkish teacher.
- Get online on Skype and start improving your Turkish with your Turkish language teacher.
How we teach
We don’t teach, we talk! This is the idea. All you need is to have a cup of coffee, have a small talk in Turkish with your Turkish teacher, practice what you have learned and improve your Turkish speaking skills.
Talk about your day, what you did yesterday, what you are doing today, what you are going to do tomorrow, tell him about a film you saw, a book you read and ask a lot of questions!
Meet your Turkish language teacher
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download. Contact him by email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook or by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Buy hours for your Turkish Coffee Break speaking lessons Online!
How many hours should I buy?
- Buy 1 or 2 hours if you need a short course with a Turkish language teacher.
- Buy 4 hours if you want to take 4 hours (1 hour a week) a month.
- Buy 8 hours if you want to take 8 hours (2 hours a week) a month.
- Buy 12 hours if you want to take 12 hours (3 hours a week) a month.
How to buy hours for your Turkish speaking classes online
- Buy Turkish Speaking Practice Classes
- Meet your teacher, discuss details and schedule your classes.
- Get online and start improving your Turkish speaking skill!
- We are using Skype for our online Turkish lessons.
- Your course (the number of hours you have bought) is completed in a month. You can buy more hours if you want to continue.
- Contact your Turkish teacher by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Terms & Conditions
Although we are flexible, we have our own terms & conditions for our online Turkish courses & classes. Please read and accept the following terms & conditions before taking online Turkish courses. Thanks in advance!
- Our online Turkish lessons take 60 minutes.
- The lessons are booked at least 1 day before the lesson.
- Booked (and paid) lessons are completed within 1 month from the payment date. Expired lessons are considered as completed, unless it is the teacher who is responsible for the delay of the lesson.
- The student pays for the tutoring fee before the classes using one of the payment methods above.
- The lessons missed by the student without a notice is considered as completed.
- The teacher waits for 15 minutes if the student doesn’t turn up at class on time. In case of being late, the lesson will be given and finish on time.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made at least 1 day before the class.
- Missed lessons are scheduled at a later date by the teacher and the student. Unfortunately any lessons cancelled without a notice will be considered as completed.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, you will be contacted at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson and this will be arranged at a later date. In the unlikely event of your lesson being cancelled less than 24 hours before the start, you will be refunded the cost of the lesson in full.