Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons Online via Skype
Improve your Turkish speaking skill with Turkish speaking practice lessons online via Skype, at the comfort of your home or office, wherever you are located in the world!
Merhaba! I am Ali Akpinar, a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and online Turkish lessons. I am offering:
- Self-study Turkish Language Learning Books Download and study my self-study Turkish language books Download instantly »
- Self-study Turkish Language Lessons Download and study my self-study lessons yourself – with answer keys and audios! Download instantly »
- Turkish Language Courses & Classes Online Learn Turkish with Turkish language courses & classes online via Skype Turkish Lessons »
Check out the information below and contact me at email@example.com
Improve your Turkish language with Dem Turkish Center Turkish speaking practice lessons online via Skype for beginner, intermediate and advanced Turkish language learners who want to practice Turkish speaking with a Turkish teacher online via Skype.
How it works:
- Choose the type of Turkish speaking lessons you want to take.
- Plan your Turkish speaking lesson (see below) and contact us.
- Improve your Turkish speaking skill with your Turkish teacher online!
We are offering 3 types of Turkish speaking lessons online via Skype:
1. Turkish Coffee Break
Have casual Turkish speaking lessons for all levels!
Turkish Coffee Break speaking lessons are ideal for learners (any levels) who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill and gain fluency with short conversation classes (without any worksheets or lesson plans) while having a cup of coffee, any time of the day, before work, during your lunch or after work. Have a casual chat in Turkish with your Turkish language teacher online!
How we teach:
We are not teaching, we are talking! This is the idea. All you need is to have a cup of coffee (It doesn’t have to be a Turkish coffee, of course), have a small talk in Turkish with your Turkish teacher, practice what you have learned and improve your Turkish speaking skills.
Simply talk about your day, what you did yesterday, what you are going to do tomorrow, tell him/her about a film you saw, a book you read and ask a lot of questions!
2. Turkish Interview Questions
Ask and answer lots of questions and improve your listening and speaking skills!
Turkish Interview Questions are ideal for learners (any levels) who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill and gain fluency through typical conversation questions about popular topics such as sports, music, business, books, films, politics etc.
Visit this page for the list of conversation topics
How we teach:
We are not teaching, we are talking! This is the idea. Simply ask and answer, start conversations by asking and answering questions to improve your Turkish speaking skill! We will provide the questions for the Turkish Interview Questions speaking class in addition to your own questions.
3. Turkish Speaking Practice (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Are you taking a Turkish language course? Do you need Turkish speaking practice to improve your Turkish language?
Take Turkish speaking lessons online via Skype and improve your Turkish speaking skill!
Beside Turkish Coffee Break and Turkish Interview Questions, we are also offering Turkish speaking lessons for Turkish language learners who are taking a Turkish language course and want to practice Turkish speaking skill according to the European language framework levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Plan your Turkish speaking course!
Plan your Turkish speaking course in 4 simple steps and contact us to discuss the details.
1. Choose the type of Turkish speaking lesson you want to take.
Which type of Turkish speaking course is good for you: Casual Turkish speaking lessons (Turkish Coffee Break), Turkish questions & answers sessions (Turkish Interview Questions) or Turkish speaking topics and points in the course book you are studying?
2. Decide how many hours of Turkish speaking lesson you want to take.
It’s very important to have a deadline to asses what you have learned. You can always renew and resume your Turkish speaking lessons, of course.
Deciding the number of hours of your Turkish lessons is not only good for you to improve your Turkish speaking skill, but also good to make the best use of your Turkish speaking course.
3. Make a list of the topics, points etc you want to study.
What’s your level? What do you need to practice according to your level? For example, if you are a beginner, you shouldn’t practice a topic like “politics” now.
Make a rough list of conversation topics and points according your level before meeting your Turkish teacher. He/she will also help you choose the right conversation topics and points to help you in the best way.
4. Contact your Turkish teacher to discuss the details and design your Turkish speaking course.
- You have decided the type of Turkish speaking course.
- You have decided how many hours of Turkish speaking course you want to take.
- You have made a rough list of conversation topics before discussing with your teacher.
- Now it’s time to contact us to discuss the details and design your Turkish speaking course.
Please make sure to add your level, type of speaking course you want to take, Skype name, location (for time difference), available days and times and other details.
Self-study Turkish Lessons
Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish lessons and worksheets with audios.