Improve your Turkish yourself with Turkish speaking practice lessons (A1) for self-study while learning new Turkish words and phrases. Download Turkish speaking practice video lessons or worksheets (pdf + mp3) or discount bundles.
- Download Turkish speaking practice lessons for self-study for starter / early beginner (A1) learners.
- Download Turkish speaking practice lessons (A1) as video lessons or worksheets (PDF only or PDF + MP3).
- Study Turkish speaking practice lessons (A1) yourself or buy “Turkish Language Support (A1)” to get online help (by email, Whatsapp, Skype etc) from your Turkish teacher while studying yourself.
View a sample speaking practice lesson:
Turkish Speaking Practice Video Lessons
Turkish video lessons are short, self-study Turkish video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace. The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Simply pause the video, study the page and play again.
Download speaking practice video lessons either one by one or as a bunch of videos to make a short self-study Turkish speaking course.
Turkish Interview Questions
- What We Have Practice interview questions and answers about “what we have” using “Var / Yok” in Turkish.
- Family Practice interview questions about family members.
- What We Want Practice interview questions and answers about what we want using the verb “istemek” in Turkish.
- Getting to know each other Interview questions about getting to know each other in Turkish.
- Everyday Routine Interview questions about everyday routine in Turkish.
- Habits Practice interview questions and answers about “habits” in Turkish.
- Likes & Dislikes Practice interview questions and answers aqbout “Likes & Dislikes” in Turkish.
- Home Interview questions about home in Turkish.
- Asking how people are A dialogue about asking how people are.
- Dialogues: Calling A Taxi A short dialogue about calling a taxi.
- Shopping For Food A dialogue about shopping for food at the market.
- Ordering At A Cafe A dialogue about ordering food at a cafe.
- Inviting People A dialogue about inviting people to a place or activity in Turkish.
- Buying a Plane Ticket A dialogue about buying a plance ticket in Turkish.
- At The Restaurant A dialogue about ordering at a restaurant in Turkish.
- Doctor Appointment A dialogue about doctor appointment in Turkish.
- Ordering Pizza A dialogue about ordering pizza on the phone.
- Comparing Cities A dialogue about comparing Istanbul and London.
- At The Hotel Learn and practice a dialogue (At the hotel) in Turkish.
- Describing The Way Learn and practice describing the way in Turkish.
- My Home A dialogue about talking about my home.
- Shopping For Clothes A dialogue about shopping for clothes in Turkish.
- Download Turkish grammar video lessons (A1) one by one from Dem Turkish Center bookstore or
- Download Turkish speaking practice video lessons (A1) as a bundle from our Etsy.com store »
Download Turkish speaking practice worksheets (PDF, PDF+MP3) (A1)
Turkish Dialogues 1
Download Turkish Dialogues 1, a collection of typical everyday dialogues (worksheets) with vocabulary and exercises. pdf, worksheets, audios (mp3), covers included
Download Turkish language discount bundles (A1):
PDF + MP3
- ALL Turkish Lessons & Books 1 (A1) – 30% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Lessons 1 (A1) – 25% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF ONLY) 1 – 25% OFF
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF+MP^) 1 – 25% OFF!
Download from our “Etsy.com Store”.
How to download DTC Turkish language materials
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Find and add the products to the shopping cart,
- Fill in the form in the shopping cart page,
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com payment page, a secure online payment service in Turkey (You don’t need to sign up at Iyzico.com),
- Download your Turkish language materials instantly after completing the payment.
- You will return to DemTurkishBookstore.com download page to download your order instantly. You will also receive an email to download your products.
Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or telephone (+90 541 551 43 23 – Ali Akpinar) if you have any problems with your download or products.
Since we are usually in class teaching Turkish online and face to face in Fethiye, we may not be able to answer your calls on the phone. So we prefer emails or Whatsapp messages if possible. We reply your emails or messages as quickly as possible or on the same day at least.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products and services. Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with your download or materials.
Dem Turkish Center by Ali Akpinar
Learn Turkish language yourself with “Turkish Language Course 1 A1” including Turkish language learning materials and online help / support while studying Turkish yourself. This is how it works:
- Buy “Turkish Language COurse 1 (A1)” from DTC Bookstore.
- Download your Turkish language learning materials.
- Start studying your Turkish language materials yourself.
- Contact with your Turkish teacher when you need help, explanation or have questions.
- And learn Turkish language yourself with the help / support of your Turkish language teacher online – 4 months.