Merhaba! I am a Turkish language teacher. I am offering Turkish speaking classes online and face to face. Please read the information about my Turkish speaking classes below and contact me to discus the details for your Turkish speaking classes.
Turkish conversation classes are ideal for beginner, intermediate and advanced Turkish language learners who want to improve their Turkish speaking skills and gain fluency through everyday situations, popular topics and conversation questions & reading texts.
HOW I TEACH MY TURKISH SPEAKING CLASSES
Asking questions is a good conversation starter, so I am using Turkish conversation questions in my lessons beside everyday dialogues and relevant easy reading texts.
- I am sending you conversation questions before the class (Alternatively you can buy the Turkish conversation questions books from DemTurkishCenter.com).
- You are reading, answering and studying the questions before the class.
- In class, we start with your questions you are asking to me because you need to listen to my answers as a model.
- I am asking the same questions this time, extending the questions to make a dialogue introducing new words, phrases, idioms etc.
This is a typical conversation class I am offering. It is always better if you read relevant easy texts before the class. Besides, writing what you talked about after the class is even better. This is a package. In order to speak, you need to listen, read and write. Simple is that!
TURKISH SPEAKING CLASS: DETAILS
- Levels I am teaching Turkish speaking classes for all levels.
- Classroom Language I speak English well enough to teach classes.
- Turkish Materials We can use DemTurkishCenter.com Turkish conversation questions and Turkish easy reading books & texts or your own Turkish language materials if you are already using one.
- Types Of Casses I am offering 1) Online Turkish classes (via Skype, Wiziq.com and others) and 2) Face to face Turkish classes in the major cities in Turkey.
- Size Of Classes I am offering classes one to one and for small groups.
- Hours & Days Let’s discuss the schedule of our classes.
- Price & Payment Method Let’s discuss the price and payment method.
Teaching Turkish isn’t my hobby. I am an experienced and dedicated Turksh language teacher, who is enthusiastic and fun to work with. I am sure you will find my classes useful for your Turkish language studies.
Please contact me now to discuss the details and schedule your general Turkish language classes!