Turkish Self-study Course For Pre-Intermediate Learners
Learn Turkish yourself with self-study Turkish lessons – with answers & audios!
Download self-study Turkish lessons for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners, study 1 or 2 lessons (with answers & audio) a week and learn Turkish yourself!
What is Self-study Turkish Lessons?
Self-study Turkish lessons are downloadable Turkish language lessons including Turkish vocabulary worksheets, Turkish grammar worksheets, communicative Turkish lessons, Turkish easy reading exercises, everyday Turkish and conversation questions to study and practice Turkish by yourself.
How self-study Turkish lessons work?
The lessons are designed for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners. The lessons includes answer keys and audios because they are designed for self-study. Parts of each lesson are:
- Vocabulary Learn the words and phrases in the lesson before studying.
- Grammar Study the grammar point(s) in the lesson through short explanations and exercises – with audios.
- Lessons Study the lesson through communicative exercises –
- Reading Study a letter from your penfriend with vocabulary and comprension exercises – with audio.
- Writing Write a similar letter to your penfriend by answering the questions.
- Everyday Turkish Study exercises for practical everyday use of the language – with audios.
- Interview Questions Answer the questions, ask the same questions to a Turkish speaking friend or your teacher to improve your Turkish language – with audio.
- Reading Read Turkish easy readers with vocabulary and comprehension exercises – with audio.
- Vocabulary Do the vocabulary exercises and improve your Turkish vocabulary.
Designed for self-study, there are word lists, answer keys and audios in each lesson.
How to download self-study Turkish Lessons
Download the Turkish lessons (divided into separate worksheets like vocabulary, grammar, lesson, reading etc) below, study one or two worksheets every day and complete the lesson in a week.
Simply follow the links below for each lesson, download them from Bamazoo.com instantly after the payment, where we use to sell our Turkish language learning materials.
Self-study Turkish Course For Pre-Intermediate Learners (with your Turkish teacher)
You can also study these self-study lessons with your Turkish language teacher:
- Download the lessons, take online lessons if you need help or want to revise and practice your lessons.
- Visit Self-study Turkish Course page if you want to study Turkish yourself and with your Turkish teacher.
Download Turkish language learning books »
Take Turkish language courses and classes online via Skype »
Download self-study Turkish lessons & worksheets »
Plan your trip to popular destinations in Turkey »
Self-study Turkish Lessons For Pre-intermediate Learners
Pre-Intermediate Turkish Lessons 1: Getting to know each other
Audio files included!
Learn & practice introducing yourself and getting to know each other in this Turkish lesson for self-study.
- Lesson 1.0 Grammar Revision
- Lesson 1.1 Vocabulary
- Lesson 1.2 Grammar: Duration
- Lesson 1.3 Lesson 1: Question Forms
- Lesson 1.4 Lesson 2: Duration
- Lesson 1.5 Reading: Letter / I am Ezgi
- Lesson 1.6 Writing: Letter
- Lesson 1.7 Reading: An Interview
- Lesson 1.8 Interview Questions: Job Interview
- Lesson 1.9 Vocabulary
Pre-Intermediate Turkish Lessons 2: Describing Things
Audio files included!
Learn & practice describing things in this Turkish lesson for self-study.
- Lesson 2.1 Vocabulary
- Lesson 2.2 Lesson: Describing Things
- Lesson 2.3 Reading: Letter / TV Guide
- Lesson 2.4 Writing: Letter
- Lesson 2.5 Interview Questions: Home
- Lesson 2.6 Grammar: Adjective Clauses
- Lesson 2.7 Vocabulary
Pre-Intermediate Turkish Lessons 3: Talking about other people
Audio files included!
Learn and practice basic clauses in Turkish language in this Turkish lesson for self-study.
- Lesson 3.1 Vocabulary
- Lesson 3.2 Grammar: Subject Clauses
- Lesson 3.3 Lesson: Talking About People
- Lesson 3.4 Reading: Letter / My Family
- Lesson 3.5 Writing: Letter
- Lesson 3.6 Reading: Turkish Biographies / Attila Ilhan
- Lesson 3.7 Reading: Mauri People
- Lesson 3.8 Interview Questions:Family
- Lesson 3.9 Grammar: Buffer – N
- Lesson 3.10 Vocabulary