Turkish Language Courses & Classes:
Turkish Reading Practice Classes
Would you like to improve your Turkish reading, listening and speaking skills with your Turkish language teacher online?
If yes, here is how it works and how to improve your Turkish language:
Improve your Turkish reading, listening and speaking skills with Turkish Reading Practice Classes onlinevia Skype while learning new Turkish words and phrases!
Turkish Reading Practice Classes: How it works
Taking a reading & conversation class online is not only good for reading and conversation, but also vocabulary, listening, pronunciation and writing. Here is how our reading practice classes work:
- The instructor gives the unknown / new vocabulary (Learn new vocabulary).
- The instructor read the text (Improve your listening skill and get familiar with the pronunciation).
- The student read the text aloud and the instructor corrects his pronunciation mistakes (Improve your reading skill and practice the pronunciation).
- The instructor and the student do the comprehension exercise together (Improve your speaking skill).
- The student writes the text with his own words and the instructor corrects it in class or outside the class (Improve your writing skill).
How it works
- Decide how many hours you would like to take and make a short online course.
- Contact your Turkish teacher, discuss and pay for your Turkish classes online.
- Schedule your Turkish grammar practice classes with your Turkish teacher.
- Get online on Skype and start improving your Turkish language with your Turkish language teacher.
Meet your Turkish language teacher
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download. Contact him by email at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook or by Skype at dem.turkish.center
- We are using Skype for our online Turkish lessons.
- Your course (the number of hours you have bought) is completed in a month. You can buy more hours if you want to continue.
- Contact your Turkish teacher by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further questions.
Terms & Conditions
Although we are flexible, we have our own terms & conditions for our online Turkish courses & classes. Please read and accept the following terms & conditions before taking online Turkish courses. Thanks in advance!
- Our online Turkish lessons take 60 minutes.
- The lessons are booked at least 1 day before the lesson.
- Booked (and paid) lessons are completed within 1 month from the payment date. Expired lessons are considered as completed, unless it is the teacher who is responsible for the delay of the lesson.
- The student pays for the tutoring fee before the classes using one of the payment methods above.
- The lessons missed by the student without a notice is considered as completed.
- The teacher waits for 15 minutes if the student doesn’t turn up at class on time. In case of being late, the lesson will be given and finish on time.
- Any notice of cancellation must be made at least 1 day before the class.
- Missed lessons are scheduled at a later date by the teacher and the student. Unfortunately any lessons cancelled without a notice will be considered as completed.
- If your teacher needs to cancel a lesson, you will be contacted at least 24 hours before the start of the lesson and this will be arranged at a later date. In the unlikely event of your lesson being cancelled less than 24 hours before the start, you will be refunded the cost of the lesson in full.
Buy hours for your Turkish Reading Practice Classes Online!
How many hours should I buy?
- Buy 1 or 2 hours if you need a short course with a Turkish language teacher.
- Buy 4 hours if you want to take 4 hours (1 hour a week) a month.
- Buy 8 hours if you want to take 8 hours (2 hours a week) a month.
- Buy 12 hours if you want to take 12 hours (3 hours a week) a month.
How to buy hours for your Turkish Reading Practice Classes Online
- Contact us using the form below (“Contact Us” button).
- Meet your teacher, discuss details and schedule your classes.
- Pay for your Turkish speaking classes either by sending money with Transferwise.com or by your credit card.
- Get online and start learning and practice Turkish language with your Turkish teacher!
Did you know that our Turkish language students download our Turkish language learning materials (Turkish lessons, worksheets and books with audios & answer keys) FREE!
Improve your Turkish reading, listening and speaking skill while learning new Turkish words and phrases – online via Skype!
Contact us by email using the form below (“Contact Us” button below) or at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org, discuss with your Turkish teacher and schedule your Turkish Reading Practice Classes Online!