Learn Turkish yourself with Turkish language lessons for beginners (A2) for self-study. Download Turkish video lessons or worksheets (pdf + mp3) or discount bundles.
- Download Turkish language lessons for self-study for beginner (A2) learners.
- Download Turkish language lessons (A2) as video lessons or worksheet bundles(PDF + MP3).
- Study Turkish lessons (A2) yourself or buy “Turkish Language Support 2 (A2)” to get online help (by email, Whatsapp, Skype etc) from your Turkish teacher while studying yourself.
View a sample lesson video (Duration – For & Since):
Download communicative Turkish lesson videos (A2)
Turkish video lessons are short, self-study Turkish video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace. The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Simply pause the video, study the page and play again.
Download the videos either one by one or a bunch of videos to make a short self-study Turkish course.
- Duration (For & Since) Learn how use “How long, for & since” in Turkish.
- What We Can Do (Can) I Learn and practice “Can” (affirmative) in Turkish.
- What We Can Do (Can) II Learn and practice “Can” (questions and negative) in Turkish.
- What We Have To Do Learn how to use “Have To” in Turkish.
- What We Need To Do Learn necessity, duty, advice (Need To, Supposed To, Should) in Turkish.
- People in History Learn and practice past verb to be in Turkish.
- My Last Holiday Learn and practice past verb to be in Turkish.
- Ongoing Past Events Learn and practice the past continuous tense in Turkish.
- Biographies Learn and practice the past tense in Turkish.
- Past Events Learn and practice talking about past events in Turkish.
- Past Experiences Learn and practice talking about past experiences (Have you ever …?) in Turkish.
- City Tour Learn and practice talking about city tour using suffix “-n-” in Turkish.
- Direct Reported Speech Learn and practice the verb “Demek” and suffix “-miş” in Turkish.
- Future Tense Learn and practice the future tense in Turkish.
- Plans & Projects Learn and practice the verbals (secondary verbs) in Turkish.
- Introduction To “If” Learn and practice basic “if clause” in Turkish.
- Advice Learn and practice asking and giving advice in Turkish.
- General Knowledge Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Download Turkish video lessons (A2) one by one from Dem Turkish Center bookstore or
- Download Turkish video lessons (A2) as a bundle from our Etsy.com store »
Download Turkish lesson worksheets PDF + MP3 (A2)
Self-study Turkish lessons are bundles of worksheets including communicative lessons, grammar worksheets, reading & writing worksheets, easy reading worksheets, vocabulary worksheets, everyday dialogues and interview questions to study and practice Turkish by yourself and/or with friends.
You can download self-study Turkish lessons individually or as a discount bundle.
- Duration (For & Since) Learn & practice the questions and answers for duration (for & since).
- Ability (Can) Learn and practice what we can do using “Can”.
- Obligation & Necessity Learn and practice “Have To” and “Need To”.
- Introduction To Past Learn and practice “Past Verb To Be”.
- Ongoing Past Events & Past HabitsLearn and practice the past continuous tense.
- Past Tense 1 (Biographies) Learn and practice the past tense.
- Past Tense 2 (Past Events) Learn and practice the past tense.
- Past Tense 3 (Past Experiences) Learn and practice the past tense.
- Past Tense 4 (City Tour) Learn and practice the past tense.
- Direct Reported Speech Learn and practice the direct reported speech and the suffix “-miş”.
- Future Tense Learn and practice the future tense.
- Plans & Projects Learn and practice the verbals (secondary verbs).
- Asking & Giving Advice Learn and practice asking and giving advice.
- General Knowledge Learn and practice the aorist tense.
Download Turkish language discount bundles (A2):
PDF + MP3
- ALL Turkish Lessons & Books 2 (A2) – 30% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Lessons 2 (A2) – 25% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF ONLY) 2 – 25% OFF
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF+MP^) 2 – 25% OFF!
Download from our “Etsy.com Store”.
How to download DTC Turkish language materials
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Find and add the products to the shopping cart,
- Fill in the form in the shopping cart page,
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com payment page, a secure online payment service in Turkey (You don’t need to sign up at Iyzico.com),
- Download your Turkish language materials instantly after completing the payment.
- You will return to DemTurkishBookstore.com download page to download your order instantly. You will also receive an email to download your products.
Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or telephone (+90 541 551 43 23 – Ali Akpinar) if you have any problems with your download or products.
Since we are usually in class teaching Turkish online and face to face in Fethiye, we may not be able to answer your calls on the phone. So we prefer emails or Whatsapp messages if possible. We reply your emails or messages as quickly as possible or on the same day at least.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products and services. Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with your download or materials.
Dem Turkish Center by Ali Akpinar
Learn Turkish language yourself with “Turkish Language Course 2 A2” including Turkish language learning materials and online help / support while studying Turkish yourself. This is how it works:
- Buy “Turkish Language COurse 2 (A2)” from DTC Bookstore.
- Download your Turkish language learning materials.
- Start studying your Turkish language materials yourself.
- Contact with your Turkish teacher when you need help, explanation or have questions.
- And learn Turkish language yourself with the help / support of your Turkish language teacher online – 4 months.