Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish language lessons (A1) for self-study. Download Turkish video lessons or worksheets (pdf + mp3) or discount bundles.
- Download Turkish language lessons for self-study for starter / early beginner (A1) learners.
- Download Turkish language lessons (A1) as video lessons or worksheet bundles(PDF + MP3).
- Study Turkish lessons (A1) yourself or buy “Turkish Language Support (A1)” to get online help (by email, Whatsapp, Skype etc) from your Turkish teacher while studying yourself.
View a sample lesson:
Download communicative Turkish lesson videos (A1)
Turkish video lessons are short, self-study Turkish video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace. The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Simply pause the video, study the page and play again.
Download the videos either one by one or a bunch of videos to make a short self-study Turkish course.
- Introducing Yourself Introduce yourself with basic questions and answers.
- Introducing Other People Introduce people with basic questions and answers.
- Basic Questions 1 (WH- Questions) Basic question form in Turkish.
- Basic Questions 2 (Yes / No Questions Basic yes / no questions in Turkish.
- There Is & Quantity The word “Var & Yok” and quantity in Turkish.
- What We Have Use of the verb “To Have” (Var & Yok) in Turkish.
- Basic Verbs & Definitite Object Basic verb forms and the suffix for “The” in Turkish.
- What We Want Use of the verb “To Want” in Turkish.
- What We Want To Do Use of the verb “To Want (To Do)” in Turkish.
- Present Tense (What We Are Doing) Learn and practice the basic use of the present tense in Turkish.
- Where We Are Going Learn and practice the use of the verb “To Go” and the suffix for “To” in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Getting To Know Each Other) Learn and practice getting to know each other in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Everyday Routine) Learn and practice talking about everyday routine in Turkish.
- Present Tense (Habits) Learn and practice talking about habits in Turkish.
- Comparison & Superlative Learn and practice comparing things in Turkish.
- Likes & Dislikes Learn and practice talking about what we like or not in Turkish.
- Infinitive Of Purpose Learn the infinitive of purpose in Turkish.
- Possession & Family Members Learn and practice talking about family members using the possessive form in Turkish.
- Describing Location Learn and practice describing where things are (in, on, behind, next to, opposite, between, in front of etc) in Turkish.
- Download Turkish video lessons (A1) one by one from Dem Turkish Center bookstore or
- Download Turkish video lessons (A1) as a bundle from our Etsy.com store »
Download Turkish lesson worksheets PDF + MP3 (A1)
Self-study Turkish lessons are bundles of worksheets including communicative lessons, grammar worksheets, reading & writing worksheets, easy reading worksheets, vocabulary worksheets, everyday dialogues and interview questions to study and practice Turkish by yourself and/or with friends.
You can download self-study Turkish lessons individually or as a discount bundle.
- Introducing Yourself Learn & practice introducing yourself and getting to know each other.
- Introducing People Learn & practice introducing and talking about other people.
- Basic Questions Learn basic words & adjectives and to ask basic (wh- & yes/no) questions.
- What We Have / Use of “There is & Have” Learn how to use “There is, quantity & Have” in Turkish.
- What We Want / Use of “Want & Want To Do” Learn basic verbs, commands and “Want & Wanto to do” in Turkish.
- Present Tense 1 / What we are doing Learn & practice present tense and what we are doing now.
- Present Tense 2 / Getting to know each other Learn & practice present tense & getting to know each other.
- Present Tense 3 / Everyday Routine Learn and practice talking about everyday routine & habits in Turkish.
- Comparison & Superlative Learn and practice comparison & superlative form in Turkish.
- Likes & Dislikes Learn and practice likes & dislikes and verb forms in Turkish.
- Family Members & Possessions Learn and practice possessive suffix and talking about family members in Turkish.
- Describing Locations Learn how to describe location using the preposition of places in Turkish language.
Download Turkish language discount bundles (A1):
PDF + MP3
- ALL Turkish Lessons & Books 1 (A1) – 30% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Lessons 1 (A1) – 25% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF ONLY) 1 – 25% OFF
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF+MP^) 1 – 25% OFF!
Download from our “Etsy.com Store”.
How to download DTC Turkish language materials
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Find and add the products to the shopping cart,
- Fill in the form in the shopping cart page,
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com payment page, a secure online payment service in Turkey (You don’t need to sign up at Iyzico.com),
- Download your Turkish language materials instantly after completing the payment.
- You will return to DemTurkishBookstore.com download page to download your order instantly. You will also receive an email to download your products.
Please get in touch with us by email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or telephone (+90 541 551 43 23 – Ali Akpinar) if you have any problems with your download or products.
Since we are usually in class teaching Turkish online and face to face in Fethiye, we may not be able to answer your calls on the phone. So we prefer emails or Whatsapp messages if possible. We reply your emails or messages as quickly as possible or on the same day at least.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products and services. Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with your download or materials.
Dem Turkish Center by Ali Akpinar
Learn Turkish language yourself with “Turkish Language Course 1 A1” including Turkish language learning materials and online help / support while studying Turkish yourself. This is how it works:
- Buy “Turkish Language COurse 1 (A1)” from DTC Bookstore.
- Download your Turkish language learning materials.
- Start studying your Turkish language materials yourself.
- Contact with your Turkish teacher when you need help, explanation or have questions.
- And learn Turkish language yourself with the help / support of your Turkish language teacher online – 4 months.