Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish grammar lessons for pre-intermediate learners (PI) for self-study. Download Turkish grammar video lessons or Turkish grammar books (pdf only or pdf + mp3) or discount bundles.
- Download Turkish grammar lessons for self-study for pre-intermediate (PI) learners.
- Download Turkish grammar lessons (PI) as video lessons or books (PDF only or PDF + MP3).
- Study Turkish grammar lessons (PI) yourself or buy “Turkish Language Support 3 (PI)” to get online help (by email, Whatsapp, Skype etc) from your Turkish teacher while studying yourself.
View a sample grammar lesson video:
Download Turkish grammar video lessons (PI):
Turkish video lessons are short, self-study Turkish video lessons. Study the lessons either every day or 2, 3 or 4 times a week at your own pace. The duration of each page of the lesson is 15 seconds (except for the pages with audios). Simply pause the video, study the page and play again.
Download grammar video lessons either one by one or as a bunch of videos to make a short self-study Turkish grammar course.
- Duration Learn and practice the duration (How long, For & Since) in Turkish.
- Verb To Be & Have Learn and practice verbs to be and have in Turkish.
- Buffer – N Learn and practice the suffix (buffer) – N in Turkish.
- Without Learn and practice “without” in Turkish.
- Let Me & Let’s Learn and practice the volunteer actions (Let me & Let’s) in Turkish.
- Without Learn and practice “without & without doing” in Turkish.
- While Learn and practice the word “while” (suffix – KEN) in Turkish.
- After & Before Doing Learn and practice “after & before doing” duration in Turkish.
- As Soon As Learn and practice the form “As Soon As” in Turkish.
- Past Perfect Tense Learn and practice the suffix “-MİŞTİ”. in Turkish.
- Should & Must Learn and practice “Should & Must” in Turkish.
- May & Must Be Doing Learn and practice “May & Must Be Doing” in Turkish.
- Verbals Learn and practice the secondary verbs (gerund & infinitive) in Turkish.
- When Learn and practice “When” as a time clause in Turkish.
- Because Learn and practice “Dolayı & – diği için” in Turkish.
- If Clause 1 Learn and practice the if clause, type I (future) in Turkish.
- Relative Clauses Learn and practice the relative clause using the suffix (- en / an) in Turkish.
- Subject Clauses Learn and practice the subject clauses using the suffix “-diği” in Turkish.
- Adjective Clauses Learn and practice the adjective clauses using the suffix “-diği” in Turkish.
- Object Clauses Learn and practice the suffix – diğini (That) in Turkish.
- Download Turkish grammar video lessons (PI – Pre-intermediate) one by one from Dem Turkish Center bookstore or
- Download Turkish grammar video lessons (PI) as a bundle from our Etsy.com store »
Download Turkish grammar books (PDF, PDF+MP3, EPUB) (PI)
Turkish Grammar Workbooks 3
Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 3 for pre-intermediate Turkish language learners and study & practice Turkish grammar with exercises – with/without audios & answer keys. pdf, 100 pages, answer keys, covers included
- Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 3 (pdf only) »
- Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 3 (pdf + mp3) »
- Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 3 (ebook, epub) »
Download Turkish language discount bundles (PI):
PDF + MP3
- ALL Turkish Lessons & Books 3 (PI) – 30% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Lessons 3 (PI) – 25% OFF!
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF ONLY) 3 – 25% OFF
- ALL Turkish Easy Reading Books (PDF+MP^) 3 – 25% OFF!
Download from our “Etsy.com Store”.
How to download DTC Turkish language materials
Downloading our Turkish language learning materials is very easy. Simply:
- Find and add the products to the shopping cart,
- Fill in the form in the shopping cart page,
- Pay online by your credit card using www.iyzico.com payment page, a secure online payment service in Turkey (You don’t need to sign up at Iyzico.com),
- Download your Turkish language materials instantly after completing the payment.
- You will return to DemTurkishBookstore.com download page to download your order instantly. You will also receive an email to download your products.
Please get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, by Skype at dem.turkish.center or telephone (+90 541 551 43 23 – Ali Akpinar) if you have any problems with your download or products.
Since we are usually in class teaching Turkish online and face to face in Fethiye, we may not be able to answer your calls on the phone. So we prefer emails or Whatsapp messages if possible. We reply your emails or messages as quickly as possible or on the same day at least.
Thank you very much for your interest in our products and services. Please contact us if you have any questions, suggestions or problems with your download or materials.
Dem Turkish Center by Ali Akpinar
Learn Turkish language yourself with “Turkish Language Course 3 PI” including Turkish language learning materials and online help / support while studying Turkish yourself. This is how it works:
- Buy “Turkish Language Course 3 (PI)” from DTC Bookstore.
- Download your Turkish language learning materials.
- Start studying your Turkish language materials yourself.
- Contact with your Turkish teacher when you need help, explanation or have questions.
- And learn Turkish language yourself with the help / support of your Turkish language teacher online – 4 months.