Learn Turkish language yourself with Turkish language learning books, lessons,…
Learn Turkish with Turkish Grammar Lessons Online via Skype
Do you need help with Turkish grammar? If yes, we can help you learn and practice Turkish grammar with Turkish grammar & conversation lessons online via Skype! Here is how:
Turkish Grammar Lessons Online via Skype
Learn Turkish with Turkish grammar lessons online via Skype! Practice Turkish grammar with your Turkish language teacher through drills and conversation exercises.
Turkish grammar lessons online via Skype are ideal if you are studying Turkish but need help with some Turkish grammar points or you want to start learning Turkish and begin Turkish language with learning basic grammar.
How we teach:
Learning grammar only is not enough to improve your language. You need to learn and practice the grammar points either through speaking or writing exercises. We are teaching Turkish grammar as practically as possible.
- We are using Skype for Turkish grammar lessons.
- We are offering Turkish grammar lessons for all levels.
- We are using Dem Turkish Center worksheets or your Turkish grammar materials.
How it works:
- Choose the type of Turkish grammar lessons you want to take.
- Plan your Turkish grammar lesson (see below) and contact us.
- Improve your Turkish grammar skill with your Turkish teacher online!
We are offering 4 types of Turkish grammar lessons:
1. Basic Turkish Grammar Lessons
Start learning Turkish with basic Turkish grammar lessons!
Basic Turkish grammar lessons are ideal for zero/complete beginner Turkish language learners who want to start learning Turkish with Turkish grammar points.
With this short Turkish grammar course (10 hours)you will learn and practice the basic Turkish grammar rules including persons, vowel harmony, word order, basic noun, adjective and verbs etc and make a very good start for your Turkish studies.
2. Turkish Grammar Questions
Learn Turkish grammar with a Turkish teacher online!
We are offering Turkish grammar “Questions & Answers” sessions. This type of Turkish grammar lessons are ideal if you are studying Turkish yourself and have problems with some Turkish grammar points.
Simply make a list of the Turkish grammar points, get online and study Turkish grammar with your Turkish language teacher and practice what you have learned!
3. Turkish Grammar & conversation Lessons
Learn and practice Turkish grammar with Turkish grammar & converation lessons!
We are also offering Turkish grammar & conversation lessons. In this type of lessons, you make a list of Turkish grammar points/lessons with your teacher, receive Turkish grammar worksheets, study with your teacher and practice through short conversation activities.
Beginner and intermediate levels!
4. Turkish Grammar Practice (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)
Are you taking a Turkish language course? Do you need Turkish grammar practice to improve your Turkish language?
Beside the Turkish grammar lessons above, we are also offering Turkish grammar practice lessons for Turkish language learners who are taking a Turkish language course and want to practice Turkish grammar points in their course book (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2 course books).
All levels (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1, C2)!
5. Self-study Turkish Grammar Workbooks
Beside Turkish grammar lessons online via Skype, you can also download our Turkish grammar workbooks for self-study (with answer key) and study Turkish grammar yourself, with your Turkish teacher or even with a Turkish speaking friend or family member.
Beginner Turkish Grammar Workbook »
Interm. Turkish Grammar Workbook »
Plan your Turkish grammar course!
Plan your Turkish grammar course in 4 simple steps and contact us to discuss the details.
1. Choose the type of Turkish grammar lesson you want to take.
Which type of Turkish grammar course is good for you: Basic Turkish grammar course for total beginners, Turkish grammar questions & answers sessions, Turkish grammar and conversation lessons, Turkish grammar practice for A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 levels?
2. Decide how many hours of Turkish grammar lesson you want to take.
It’s very important to have a deadline of your Turkish grammar course to asses what you have learned. You can always renew and resume your Turkish grammar lessons, of course.
Deciding the number of hours of your Turkish lessons is not only good for you to learn and practice Turkish gramamr, but also good to make the best use of your Turkish grammar course.
3. Make a list of the Turkish grammar points you want to study.
What’s your level? What Turkish grammar points do you need to practice according to your level?
Make a rough list of Turkish grammar points according your level before meeting your Turkish teacher. He/she will also help you choose the right grammar points to help you in the best way.
4. Contact your Turkish teacher to discuss the details and design your Turkish grammar course.
- You have decided the type of Turkish grammar course.
- You have decided how many hours of Turkish grammar course you want to take.
- You have made a rough list of Turkish grammar points before discussing with your teacher.
- Now it’s time to contact us to discuss the details and design your Turkish grammar course.
Please make sure to add your level, type of grammar course you want to take, Skype name, location (for time difference), available days and times and other details.