Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: What We Have (There IS & Have) A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: What We Have (There Is & Verb To Have) A1 and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “What We Have (There Is & Verb To Have” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: What We Have (There Is & Verb To Have) A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I There Is & Quantity Learn and practice “There Is (Var) & Quantity” in Turkish.
- Lesson II What We Have Learn and practice the verb to have (var) in Turkish.
- Grammar There Is & Have Learn and practice “There Is & Have” (Var) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter What I Have Practice an easy text about what I have.
- Writing What I have” Write a letter about what you have.
- Vocabulary Colors Learn and practice “colors” in Turkish.
- Dialogue Shopping For Food Practice a dialogue about shopping for food at the market.
- Question What We Have Practice interview questions aand answers about what we have.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES