Self-study Turkish Courses: Likes & Dislikes Dem Turkish Center is…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Present Tense 3 / Everyday Routine
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Present Tense 3 / Everyday Routine (A1)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Present Tense 3 / Everyday Routine” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Present Tense 3 / Everyday Routine A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Everyday Routine Learn and practice talking about everyday routine in Turkish.
- Lesson II Habits Learn and practice talking about habits in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Everyday Routine Practice an easy text about what I do every day.
- Writing Everyday Routine Write a text about your everyday routine.
- Vocabulary Everyday Routine Learn and practice words and phrases about everyday routine.
- Dialogue Buying A Plane Ticket Practice a dialogue about buying a plane ticket.
- Questions Everyday Routine Practice basic questions and answers about everyday routine.
- Questions Habits Practice basic questions and answers about habits.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 8
- Grammar Direct Reported Speech Learn and practice the direct reported speech with the verb “Demek (diyor, dedi)”.
- Reading Turkish Diaries 1: Wednesday Practice an easy text about what he is doing on Wednesday.
- Reading My Holiday Practice an easy text about what he does on holiday.
- Reading Turkish Penfriends 1: Their Jobs Practice an easy text about what they do.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES