Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Present Tense 2 / Getting To Know Each Other A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Present Tense 2 / Getting To Know Each Other A1” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Present Tense 2 / Getting To Know Each Other” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Present Tense 2 / Getting To Know Each Other A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Present Tense 2 – Getting To Know Each Other Learn and practice “Getting To Know Each Other” in Turkish.
- Grammar Present Tense II (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the present tense (questions and negative forms) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Cousins Practice and easy text with exercises about what my cousins do.
- Writing Introducing Yourself Write a text introducing yourself.
- Vocabulary Professions 1 Learn and practice the professions and related words.
- Dialogue Doctor Appointment Practice a dialogue about making a doctor appointment.
- Questions Getting To Know Each Other Practice basic questions and answers about getting to know each other.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 7
- Grammar After & Before Learn and practice “After & Before” in Turkish.
- Grammar Here & There Learn and practice the words “here and there”.
- Reading Turkish Diaries 1: Tuesday Practice an easy text about what he is doing on Tuesday.
- Reading Turkish Penfriends 1: My Foreign Friends Practice an easy text about her foreign friends.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES