Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing A1” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Present Tense 1 / What We Are Doing A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I What We Are Doing Learn and practice the present tense – what we are doing.
- Lesson II Where We Are Going Learn and practice the verb to do and the suffix for “To” in Turkish.
- Grammar Present Tense (Affirmative) Learn and practice the present tense (Positive) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Weekly Plan Practice an easy text about what I am doing next week.
- Writing What I am doing Write a text about what you are doing.
- Vocabulary Compound Nouns 2 Learn and practice compound nouns in Turkish.
- Dialogu Inviting People Practice a dialogue about inviting people.
- Question What Are You Doing Practice questions and answers about what I am doing.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- Grammar Directional Suffix (TO)
- Grammar Locative Suffix (AT)
- Grammar Ablative Suffix (FROM)
- Reading Turkish Diaries 1: Monday Practice an easy text about what he is doing on Monday.
- Reading Turkish Penfriends 1: Bayram Holiday Practice an easy text about going on holiday at bayram.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES