Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: If Clauses II…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Habits
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Past Habits (Used To)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice talking about past habits using “used to” in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: Past Habits
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Past Habits Learn and practice the habitual past (used to) in Turkish.
- Grammar Used To Learn and practice habitual past, “Used To” in Turkish.
- Reading Old Bayrams Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 4”.
- Reading Baho Lake Practice an easy text with exercises.
- Dialogues At The Bank Practice a dialogue about “at the bank” (openin a bank account & making a withdraval) in Turkish.
- Reading School Practice interview questions and answers about “school” in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses B1 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- B1 LIST
- B1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 4
- B1 Turkish Language Lessons
- B1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- B1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- B1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- B1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- B1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- B1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary