Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Habits Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Passive Voice
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “Passive Voice (When Was It Made)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the passive voice in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: Passive Voice
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Passive Voice I Learn and practice the passive voice I (When was it made?) in Turkish.
- Lesson Passive Voice II Learn and practice the passive voice II (How is it made?) in Turkish.
- Grammar Passive Voice Learn and practice the passive voice in Turkish.
- Reading Coca Cola Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 4.
- Dialogues Looking For A Flat Practice a dialogue about “looking for a flat” in Turkish.
- Interviews Films Practice interview questions and answers about “films” in Turkish.
- Grammar Causative Verbs Learn and practice “Have somebody do something, make somebody do something” in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses B1 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- B1 LIST
- B1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 4
- B1 Turkish Language Lessons
- B1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- B1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- B1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- B1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- B1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- B1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary