Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Obligation (Have To) & Necessity (Need To) A2
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish language courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Obligation & Necessity A2” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Obligation /Have To) & Necessity (Need To) is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Obligation & Necessity
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 2 A2 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Obligation Learn and practice “Have To” in Turkish.
- Lesson II Necessity Learn and practice “Need To” in Turkish.
- Grammar I Have To Learn and practice what we have to do.
- Grammar II Need To Learn and practice what we need to do.
- Reading: Letter A Busy Day Practice an easy text about “Can” used for ability.
- Vocabulary Personal Information Learn new Turkish words and phrases about personal information.
- Questions Advice Practice questions and answers about asking and giving advice.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSONS 3
- Grammar Determiner Learn and practice the words “all, most, some, none etc” in Turkish.
- Dialogues At The Florist Practice a dialogue about “at the florist”.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for beginner (A2) level.
- A2 LIST
- A2 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 2
- A2 Turkish Language Lessons
- A2 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A2 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A2 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A2 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A2 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A2 DISCOUNT BUNDLES