Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Introducing Other People A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Introducing Other People A1 and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Introducing Other People” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Introducing Other People A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Introducing & Talking About Other People Learn and practice talking about other people.
- Grammar I Verb To Be I (Affirmative) Learn and practice the verb to be (affirmative) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Family Practice an easy text about my family.
- Writing Introducing Other People Write a text about introducing other people.
- Vocabulary Everyday Expressions/a> Learn and practice times of the day and related every expressions.
- Dialogue Asking how people are Practice a dialogue about asking how people are.
- Questions Family Practice basic questions and answers about family members
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES