Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Habits Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “General Knowledge” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the use of the aorist tense in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses: General Knowledge
This Turkish course is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson General Knowledge Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Grammar I Aorist Tense I (Affirmative) Learn and practice the Aorist Tense (Affirmative) in Turkish.
- Grammar II Aorist Tense II (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the Aorist Tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Friends Practice an easy text from the book “Turkish Penfriends 3”.
- Reading Turkish Films Practice 2 easy texts about 2 popular Turkish films.
- Dialogues Requests Practice short dialogues about “requests”.
- Questions Holiday Practice interview questions and answers about “holidays”.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar As Soon As Learn and practice the form “As Soon As” in Turkish.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses PI page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- PI LIST
- PI TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- PI Turkish Language Lessons
- PI Turkish Grammar Lessons
- PI Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- PI Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- PI Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- PI DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- A2 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary