Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: Past Habits Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself with Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge (A2)
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download this bundle of Turkish video lessons, “General Knowledge (The Aorist Tense)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study.
Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish language.
Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Turkish Courses A2: General Knowledge
This Turkish course, “General Knowledge” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download:
- The lessons individually and study yourself or
- The all the lessons as a bundle.
1. Download the lessons individually
The list of the lessons in this Turkish course is:
- Lesson General Knowledge Learn and practice talking about facts using the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Grammar I Aorist Tense (Affirmative) Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Grammar II Aorist Tense (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the aorist tense in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Bayram Practice an easy text about special occasions in Turkey.
- Interviews Shopping Practice interview questions and anwers about shopping.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar (video) Subject Clauses Learn and practice introduction to clauses using the suffix – diği in Turkish.
- Reading Hippopotamus Practice an easy reading text from the book “What Is What 2”.
2. Download all the lessons
Visit Turkish Courses page for the list of Turkish language courses for self-study.
Visit Self-study Turkish Language Courses A2 page if you want to study these lessons yourself + study with your Turkish teacher.
- A2 LIST
- A2 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 2
- A2 Turkish Language Lessons
- A2 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A2 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A2 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A2 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A2 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A2 DISCOUNT BUNDLES
- A1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- PI Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary
- B1 Level Courses Lessons Grammar Reading Speaking Writing Vocabulary