Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Describing Things
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Describing Things & People (PI)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Describing Things & People” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Describing Things & People PI
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 4 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete PI (Pre-intermediate) level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 3 PI for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Describing Things Learn and practice how to describe things in Turkish.
- Lesson II Describing People Learn and practice how to describe people in Turkish.
- Grammar Relative Clause Learn and practice the relative clause (who / Which) in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Family Practice a text about my family.
- Reading Mauri People Practice an easy text from the book “What Is What 3”.
- Dialogues Inviting People Practice a dialogue about “inviting people”.
- Questions Films Practice interview questions and answers about “films”.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- Grammar Adjective Clause Learn and practice the adjective clauses in Turkish.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for pre-intermediate (PI) level.
- PI LIST
- PI TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- PI Turkish Language Lessons
- PI Turkish Grammar Lessons
- PI Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- PI Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- PI Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- PI DISCOUNT BUNDLES